Peyton Manning

Marco26

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
- - -I posted this earlier on the Petyon & Eli Manning Thread - - -

Petyon appeared on "Saturday Night Live" (SNL) this past SAT March 24th. In once skit he wore loose basket ball shorts and was dancing around. You good see his HUGE package swinging all over. It was HOT !

I know many of us would be greatful if someone could find a clip, or caps.

WangerOver

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I was impressed. Peyton Manning was a great host.

Totally. I don't get to catch the show a whole lot. I turned it on and was disappointed with an athelete. I was really impressed.

But back to the topic, I didn't notice a huge bulge. I would suspect he was also in tighty whities in that scene.

Reactions: Thaliarubio

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Was channel surfing and caught the tail end of that skit....Peyton Manning really does have a nice ass but I didn't notice any bulge up front. He does have balls though and good for him.
Isn't he also seen in a sports drink commercial that is running on TV now? Again wearing those blue shorts and that ass is shown to good advantage. :cool:

benalex88

Experimental Member
Media
I've always been fond of Peyton's talents, but I never thought he was working with much up front. I could never detect the slightest bulge.

I just stumbled onto this... :eek:

Attachments

Txpony

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was very disappointed when he was shirtless as that roman monster, I thought playing football he would have a better chest. He did show some balls sitting on the porch drinking coffee in one skit. His brother makes him look like shit.