Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have noticed that there is a bit of neurosis with guys who have big members. You grow up where girls reject you because your cock is too big for them, anal sex is OUT of the question, you end up hurting girls, then later you end up in a situation where you get used because of your magical orgasm stick.

My last stunt cock broke it off because he felt used, even though he used me as a trophy for his friends and bragging rights as well as to feed his ego. Really in all reality I wouldnt have used him so much if he wouldnt have used me like that. I would have been girlfriend material if he would have let that happen instead of falling into the abyss of using each other.

How do you feel about being used like this....it is stereotypical and cliche to think men want to be used as toys and it is more common that men will use women for sex then the other way around. I find this isn't true and men dont like being used for sex just as much as women, especially since their cock causes so many orgasms and the use and abuse happens more frequently to a bigboy. I am sure this is very applicable to gay men as well and my gay friends tell me about how often they get used.

How do you feel about this? How does this effect your relationships?

Last edited:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This was never really an issue for me, but then I'm 6'2", have a nice face, speak in complete sentences, I'm lean and athletic, I have a beautiful voice, I'm well cultured, and I'm also very, very modest.

So by the time they find out about the dick, that's just the icing on the cake... or the icing on the boobs, perhaps :).

Seriously, I'm hugely hung and it really hasn't been an issue, except that the magic orgasm stick has made my wife very, very happy, and she likes other women to see me and know they can't have me because I belong to her! :D

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I guess I fit into the "user" category for casual sex. I more or less seek out what I want when it is time to sate primal emotions, and then I just exploit the sexual side for all its worth.

I recognize the negative side to this, and how I am essentially using someone as just a sex object, but conversely I am not asking for anything more in return, and I certainly do not make it seem like my interest in the person extends beyond sex. So in that regard, it's more of a take or leave it deal, and we're all adults... so what's the big deal? :smile:

The biggest problem I have found with guys is that they will get into a fuckbuddy situation with me, and then somehow develop feelings and an idea that this will lead to greater things. At that point I remind them of what was wanted and agreed upon in the beginning, and then the used and objectified debacle comes out amongst other obscenities.

I am confident a lot of my situation comes from age and generational factors.

SteelWood

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I fall into the category of the guys Paigexox described above. As the sexual relationship progresses I get more attached, emotionally, and some women seem to become more detached.:redface: Its kind of embarrassing to me because it seems like its role reversal.

arthurdent

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Seriously, I'm hugely hung and it really hasn't been an issue, except that the magic orgasm stick has made my wife very, very happy, and she likes other women to see me and know they can't have me because I belong to her! :D

Wow, you are seriously hung and a nice curve on it too!:smile:

B_New End

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll be a fucktoy... but I start to feel guilty about it.
Kissing someone I don't love feels like lying to me, but sex without it sucks.
As far as falling in love goes... I doubt that is possible for me unless I know it is happening to her too. But that doesn't mean if she is, I am too, hence guilt.

And my dick isn't so hot at bringing orgasms anyway. That would be my tongue and mind. ;)

chefgreg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I was 23 I dated an older woman and she made me feel like a human dildo, but I enjoyed some of it, oh ok most of it!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
In the end, it depends on the other person. Like chefgreg points out, many like it. Some don't and aren't aware, and that could be a problem, since if they find out, they will be hurt. So, like in all relationships, its a lot about communication I suppose.

faceless

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
If you'll allow me, I'd like to put forward the hypothesis that, in circumstances like you described Dom, the breakdown of the relationship is not caused by these feelings of being used, lets call it the PFM effect, but rather the reverse is true; that the PFM effect is an effect, which is caused by the relationship begining to breakdown. If this were the case, then incompatibilities and personal conflicts within the relationship would gradually lead to the development of the PFM effect, and ultimately the end of the relationship. One could then make the assumption that the PFM effect caused the relationship breakdown, whereas it was actually a symptom of issues with much deeper roots, so to speak.

I'm not saying that this is necessarily correct, or even close to correct, but I find that it can sometimes be useful, or at least interesting, to look at things from the other direction. On the other hand, I don't exactly posses a wealth of experience with relationships, so I might be way off.

What do you ladies and gentlemen think of this hypothesis?

I'll also add this as a side note; it appears to me that a purely physical relationship is, for wont of a better phrase, doomed to failure by its very nature and the fact that we as a society seek long term, "loving", relationships. I'm not suggesting this is a bad thing, but that such a relationship will likely end with some leve of animosity and that we should be prepared for it before entering into such a relationship. But that's just conjecture on my part.

Last edited:

Magnus_Phallus

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've only been in a strictly "being used" situation very few times.
It was always with people I did not know very well, friends of friends...
They did not know much else about me aside from my reputation about sex.
Usually we meet a few times and they kind of just fade away from my life.

bigjpgh

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe I am really a slut at heart, but all the purely physical relationships I have had where I was used because I have a huge dick have been a load of fun! I have really enjoyed the time I had with each and none have ended badly. I have found over the years and in talking with others that my views on this seem to be in the minority, but so be it. I can enjoy and appreciate a physical only relationship for what it is without needing or wanting more, and a good time is had by all. And to be honest, its a bit of a turn on to be used for my size.

someone1

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You grow up where girls reject you because your cock is too big for them, anal sex is OUT of the question, you end up hurting girls, then later you end up in a situation where you get used because of your magical orgasm stick.
:boggled:
what the shit, how did you know this, are you a wizard?

but yes at first when i got used for my 'orgasm stick' it seemed alright but after a while i just didn't like it. I guess i'd be ok with it, it depends on the situation, but ive been used by women who have good relationships with men and then just fuck me.
so yes, it felt pretty shitty.

Last edited:

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The biggest problem I have found with guys is that they will get into a fuckbuddy situation with me, and then somehow develop feelings and an idea that this will lead to greater things. At that point I remind them of what was wanted and agreed upon in the beginning, and then the used and objectified debacle comes out amongst other obscenities.

Looking at your gallery, I'd develop strong feelings for you, too ;).

My greatest sexual need is to be the center of a woman's universe - not just in bed, but in life. I want to be a great lover, not just a great fuck.

I won't deny that thrilling a hot chick for one night, or having a good fuckbuddy would be fun and enjoyable, but it's ultimately not that interesting to me. It's not that I'd get all clingy and emotional and needy. I'm perfectly fine with a straight-up NSA sex thing. But I wouldn't get a whole lot out of it. It's not something that I really need.

I wanna be that guy - for her - who is the perfect guy, who makes all her friends jealous that they can't have a guy like that. Maybe I'm a bit of a sub or something, but it's what makes me tick. I wanna be the trophy husband of a Nobel laureate, or business leader, or a woman in power. Shapely legs and ass, an hourglass figure, and long auburn hair are wonderful, but brains are what really turn me on.

BillyPilgrimOD

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wow, you are seriously hung and a nice curve on it too!:smile:

Thanks! :redface:

I won't deny that the fact that she cums, at least once, every single time I'm in her is the result of the tool I've been given, and not really anything to do with any skills I have as a lover.

Those 2-minute long screaming/squealing sessions where she says she had no idea how many there were because one just ran into the next, I feel bad that not ever str8 guy gets to have that sort of experience with a woman.

Yeah... size matters.

Joshua81sd

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! :redface:

I won't deny that the fact that she cums, at least once, every single time I'm in her is the result of the tool I've been given, and not really anything to do with any skills I have as a lover.

Those 2-minute long screaming/squealing sessions where she says she had no idea how many there were because one just ran into the next, I feel bad that not ever str8 guy gets to have that sort of experience with a woman.

Yeah... size matters.

Yes it does. I'm gay and my new partner is huge! I can't believe the difference in the sex. My ex was like 5.5-6 and it did not satisfy me. I finally had to leave.

tmc

Cherished Member
Media
I'm very desensitized and dominant when it comes to sex so it's a little difficult to imagine taking offense to someone viewing me as their "PFM"... it's amusing and kind of hot actually. Although, on the one hand, I can see where there is potential for awkwardness or hurt feelings if the sex is particularly passionate and it accidentally leads them into believing they're your exclusive partner and/or your NSA situation could evolve into something more... But the way I see it, as long as both people are truly on the same page that the relationship is not supposed to be anything that serious, there's nothing wrong with two adults consensually "using" each other for mutual sexual pleasure on a regular basis. Honestly, who doesn't like a dependable fuckbuddy? You're both horny individuals and you both have different things going on in life, so meeting up and having sex satisfies those carnal desires without having to worry about all the romance and whatnot. The key is to be considerate and make sure that your partner gets off just as much as you (so that no one feels "used" in a bad way).

I suppose it would be weird if you really had absolutely NOTHING in common and didn't even enjoy each others company whatsoever outside of the sex, but I'm sure some people out there have that sort of relationship and it works fine.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
For me, being used isn't an issue at all as long as it's just a wham-bam-thank you-maam with a girl of a blow-and-go with a guy. As for an actual relationship, I never get involved with anyone shallow enough for that kind of puerile behavior.

As for the 2+ year old original post:

... Really in all reality I wouldnt have used him so much if he wouldnt have used me like that ...

Doesn't that belong in the Department of Redundancy Dept.?