Pge-1 questions

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by ChemicalPe47, May 17, 2017.

1. ChemicalPe47

ChemicalPe47 New Member

Hi all,

I am very interested in chemical PE but had a few questions. The main component seems to be PGE-1, could something like this be used if reconstituted in sterile PBS and filtered through a 0.22um filter in a BSC?
    http://www.sigmaaldrich.com/catalog/product/sigma/p5515?lang=en&region=US

From my readings, starting at a smaller volume and going up from roughly 2.5ug per injection sounds like the safe route. What are the smallest and highest volumes you can safely inject into the CC? I was thinking of making a stock solution where I wouldn't have to perform any further dilutions, is this possible?

Also, is there any way to counteract the erection besides an ER visit if you near the 5~6 hours? I've read reports of Sudafed being somewhat effective.

Thanks!

2. BaddJack

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    besides sudafed, drinking alcohol, smoking and walking all help

when I started my chem pe, I bought the trimix ingredients online and compounded my own trimix after I found that straight pge-1 resulted in throbbing for many hours

I achieved on two occasions a 21 hour and a 36 hour 90% erection due to using too much pge-1 in the mix

simply had to wait it out and piss in the shower

I had taken sudafed, alcohol and cigars

never got the dangerous hard glossy glans which is the trigger to visit the ER

I suspect these excursions caused a good part of my overall gains

now, my injections will give me anywhere from a 2 hour to an 8 hour erection, depending on how much I use

3. Shadus

Shadus New Member

i try to get my errection down with meds after 3-4 Hours max, so you had multiple priapism that laster more then 4 Hours and youre dick still works without injections ?

any permanent enlargment after a priapism of those of 21+36 hours ?

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice