Phallic Art

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll open this thread with a photo of a painting I did just recently.

What I really want is a thread that is devoted to admiring the penis as a work of art, as the subject in various works of art. Pencil drawings, paintings, sculpture, etc. are encouraged. Photography is not necessarily discouraged, but seriously, people- 99% of the time in these modern times, a photograph of a penis is not quite art.

Some of you may have seen my pencil drawings. Now here's my first painting. It's really only a practice run. I intend to do many more.

Attachments

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I love phallic art! Where can I find some to buy? Any sites you recommend or galleries?

I'll open this thread with a photo of a painting I did just recently.

What I really want is a thread that is devoted to admiring the penis as a work of art, as the subject in various works of art. Pencil drawings, paintings, sculpture, etc. are encouraged. Photography is not necessarily discouraged, but seriously, people- 99% of the time in these modern times, a photograph of a penis is not quite art.

Some of you may have seen my pencil drawings. Now here's my first painting. It's really only a practice run. I intend to do many more.

Craven Moorehead

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If you want to buy phallic art, and if you like any of mine, I'd be happy to sell it. Take, for instance, the image I used to open this thread. In reality, it stands three feet tall. It would look really nice in a frame. You want it? Hey- contact me. We can arrange a transaction. I'm willing to give away a few works initially for small fees and maybe someday my work will be well-known and I can start asking real money for it.

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Okay...I'm going to bed, but hit us up through private message and I'll respond tomorrow.

Chance

If you want to buy phallic art, and if you like any of mine, I'd be happy to sell it. Take, for instance, the image I used to open this thread. In reality, it stands three feet tall. It would look really nice in a frame. You want it? Hey- contact me. We can arrange a transaction. I'm willing to give away a few works initially for small fees and maybe someday my work will be well-known and I can start asking real money for it.