Phallic Art

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by Craven Moorehead, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Craven Moorehead

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'll open this thread with a photo of a painting I did just recently.

What I really want is a thread that is devoted to admiring the penis as a work of art, as the subject in various works of art. Pencil drawings, paintings, sculpture, etc. are encouraged. Photography is not necessarily discouraged, but seriously, people- 99% of the time in these modern times, a photograph of a penis is not quite art.

Some of you may have seen my pencil drawings. Now here's my first painting. It's really only a practice run. I intend to do many more.

Attached Files:

2. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

I love phallic art! Where can I find some to buy? Any sites you recommend or galleries?

3. Craven Moorehead

Gold Member

Albums:
    If you want to buy phallic art, and if you like any of mine, I'd be happy to sell it. Take, for instance, the image I used to open this thread. In reality, it stands three feet tall. It would look really nice in a frame. You want it? Hey- contact me. We can arrange a transaction. I'm willing to give away a few works initially for small fees and maybe someday my work will be well-known and I can start asking real money for it.

4. D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Okay...I'm going to bed, but hit us up through private message and I'll respond tomorrow.

Chance

5. B_dallasfoto

B_dallasfoto New Member

I sell my charcoals on ebay in June and July when I have the summer off. You can see my work here...all of these are sold and gone but it will give you some idea of my work.

fotos4u

Draft saved Draft deleted