Phallic Jobs

Quite Irate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Today seems like a jobs-thread day. So have another.

The point of this thread is to come up with the most phallic jobs we can think of. Mine would be something I saw on modern marvels. It was a show on deli meats and related meat products. One guy in the assembly line stands at the end of a squeezing machine, filling up the casing of a great big dong of liverwurst like a balloon maker would fill a balloon. Another guy controls the flow of the liverwurst and helps him tie up the dong.

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Any sort of animal husbandry job would be pretty bad where you resposibilty is to rub off the poor animal to get a "sample"

Sort of like the Scientist character in the movie "Beerfest" whos research required him to collect sperm samples from rare tree frogs by jacking them off.:sad:

thoreau

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This mostly likely going to sound lame but the only thing I can think of is making balloon animals. You at least start out with a sort of phallus and then create something else. I can do it with limited ability but I enjoy it because it makes kids happy.

The only things I can make are dogs or giraffes and of course a large phallus.:smile:

aliveboi

Experimental Member
Media
Back in 2000, when they were renovating the Washington Monument, that must have been the most phallic job in the country!

Today seems like a jobs-thread day. So have another.

The point of this thread is to come up with the most phallic jobs we can think of. Mine would be something I saw on modern marvels. It was a show on deli meats and related meat products. One guy in the assembly line stands at the end of a squeezing machine, filling up the casing of a great big dong of liverwurst like a balloon maker would fill a balloon. Another guy controls the flow of the liverwurst and helps him tie up the dong.

To clean the pipes of a huge Organ............Organ cleaner.

Attachments

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A while back, I passed a crane on the highway. The sign painted on the truck said it was owned by the such-and-such erecting company. Their motto was "We always get it up." Apparently companies that put up steel for buildings, etc, really are called erectors.

ClaireTalon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does in-flight refuelling count, even if it is no hands-on-the-meat job? I mean, it even had a phallic code phrase.

Unknown F-15 driver: I've got a hard-on, coupling now.
Me: Mmmhmmmmm baby...