Phalloplasty (for length).... should i get one?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by D_Jimmy Fluffet, Jan 10, 2011.

1. D_Jimmy Fluffet

D_Jimmy Fluffet New Member

I've been 'seriously' considering (for about 14 years now) the possiblity of having a phalloplasty done (for length, not girth)..... and wondered if anyone round here has any experience or personaly knowledge of this procedure..... how well it works (to give you length), also, how will it look afterwards.... will your penis still work the same way... etc.

I've always wished for even an extra inch or so, if i could get it.

A few years ago i was in touch with Harley Medical Group to get info on it. Apparently they cut a tendon inside your body at the base of your penis, which 'releases' more of your penis that is hidden inside your body (i think they might have to circumsize you also, so your skin can deal with the extra length).

Any input would be appreciated. :)

#1 D_Jimmy Fluffet, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  2. siroliver19

Gold Member

Albums:
    Why not!Do it!

3. B_mature54

B_mature54 New Member

Don't do it. You have to know that you are already hung as hell. Wish i was that long

4. DAVISDAVE

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Dude, you serious???

I mean, look at your flaccid cock.

That is one big hefty piece of meat hanging there and much bigger than most mens erect penis.

Think about the side effects, what if the procedure goes wrong?

There are always risks ( infection, nerve strings cut, blood vessels cut, poor erection angle and quality afterwards... )

If I had a cock like yours, I would never wear trousers again.

Cheers

5. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    This statement: "... they cut a tendon inside your body at the base of your penis, which 'releases' more of your penis that is hidden inside your body..." is misleading, in that it suggests there is some penis hidden inside your pelvis. Look at an anatomy book: Your penis is outside your pelvis. It as attached to the outside of your pubic bone. Feel around in the top of your scrotum and you can feel that the central lump or ridge is the base of your cock. The only way you can calling an internal structure is if you argue that it's skin covering means that it's inside you. But the same is true of your balls, and most of us would agree that our cock and balls are outside the pelvic cavity, whereas a woman's ovaries are definitely inside.

I have never heard that they have to circumcise you. That sounds completely wrong to me. These operations have been around for 15-20 years now, but the success rate is questionable. I understand the the operation entails making quite a big incision above your cock. Some of the suspensory ligament/s between the penis shaft and pubic bone are then severed. This allows the penis to fall away from the pubic bone so that it is only attached at it's extreme base. The incision in the skin is often V or W shaped, and closed in a Y shape so that the skin is 'puckered' downwards to allow the cock to protrude from lower down. This is to encourage it not to simply heal up in the original position and end up the same length as before. But despite this measure, some patients have reported no gains in length, and others, more worryingly, have actually lost length. So surgeons often give patients penis weights etc. to wear post-op in an attempt to keep the length gained. The outcome of the operation at best will be a slightly lower hanging cock, but the angle of erection will be much lower. However I cannot see how it's possible to detach part of the cock shaft from the bone without reducing the cock's usefulness. Eg. when you dig with a spade or shovel you use both hands on the tool and you keep your hands apart: One on the handle and one half way up the shaft towards the blade. Fucking is pretty much exactly the same mechanical action, and in the same way as you know you can't really dig when your hands are close together on the handle, It stands to reason that a penis with attachments only at the very base of the shaft will be severely hampered in it's ability to fuck.

So I'd say that if you only want your penis for show, in the locker room, etc. where flaccid length is the important factor, then the operation might be worthy of consideration, but you'd have to be prepared to sacrifice some of it's sexual functionality.

There was a time when I considered such an operation for myself, but I have not seen enough solid evidence of a good success rate. My wife was also reluctant to allow me to have surgery that would make my erection angle lower, as she feels that the 'rampant' upstanding cock is much sexier than one that points down when hard, even if the latter measures longer. So instead I have learned more about non invasive penis enlargement (pe) and have had good success with nearly an inch length gained so far, plus some useful girth. So I would strongly urge you not to have an operation, but instead be patient and learn all you can about pe and do it safely. Good luck.

6. Pompeynate

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No. Why take the risk?! Have heard of horror stories of these ops going wrong & you only get a tiny bit of extra (mostly flaccid) length...

7. 6inchcock

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Look north and turn left, real sudden like
    Verified:
    Photo
    Seriously your cock would probably scare medium size livestock and your considering adding an inch? You trying to take down an elephant with that thing?

I have read some of the same comments already stated above and pretty much concur with having read the same information; don't put the family jewels at risk, you look great, keep it that way.

8. D_Jimmy Fluffet

Some good points there, and thanks for the compliment, yeah i was serious (maybe till now, lol).

PMSL!!! :biggrin1:

Wow, thanks for putting the time and effort in to post all that.... i didn't expect such a thorough (and convincing) reply. That was a very inteligent dissection of the procedure and the outcome and dangers that come with it.... also loved the spade handle comparison..... so i think that's me put off that procedure now, lol. :wink:

Wow, really??... extra length from that.... i'm new here, and wasn't aware of such things (i've heard of penis pumps before, and that's about it... but i always presumed they wouldn't be able to possibly work with lasting results).

9. D_Jimmy Fluffet

Thanks so much for you views and comments.... and compliments! :biggrin1:

10. Riven650

Gold Member

Albums:
    Vacuum pump gives you temporary gains: Mostly in girth, but a bit in length from the fatter glans. If you only do it a few times you will achieve no measurable permanent gains, but if you do it frequently over a long period of time you will eventually have measurable gains. If you are more interested in length do stretching instead, but whatever method you use make sure you read up on the method first and heed people's safety warnings.

11. D_Jimmy Fluffet

Thanks, i appreciate that! :) .... Do you have any links or info on stretching methods or devices (for length) that i could trust? What about that "Penis Master" device i can see advertised at the top of this page? Any independant views on that?

Edit : Oh, i notice there are a few similar products.

12. Daisy

Gold Member

I assume this post was created an as way to gain attention and compliments? Because that'd be like me posting a new thread and saying "Im considering getting breast implants". Gimme a break.

13. D_John Uppipe

D_John Uppipe Account Disabled

Yeah,seems like a thread being posted to stroke an ego and gain compliments.

14. D_Jimmy Fluffet

Sorry but it wouldn't necessarily be the same... i'm not you, i don't do things for the same reason that you might.

I've genuinely been thinking of having this done since i was about 20/21 years old (i requested a care pack on the subject from "Harley Medical Group" when i was about 22 years old, and i also kept phoning them to ask them more questions on the matter).
    I don't see my 'package' in the way some might.... i don't gloat about it, and you will literally never EVER hear me refer to it as a "monster cock", or anything like that, like a lot of people do, that's just not my style. I'm a genuine, very very down to earth, friendly guy, with no ego at all (forget how cocky i realise i look in my pics, that's an illusion). I've even been considering starting a thread based around the subject of "ratio of penis size, to ego"... because it's the one area where i feel kinda out of place.... cos it seems a lot of people with an "above average sized phallus" seem to often have a touch of ego or arrogance on the matter (a fine line there sometimes, lol).
    Why do you think i wanted it done in the first place.... cos i was never fully happy with it.... maybe that's greedy, i dunno (i've been told that, regarding this subject).

Anyway.... this is a genuine subject matter, and i really appreciate the helpful input so far! Thanks so much! :)

15. D_Jimmy Fluffet

That would be far too presumptuous, not my style. If that was the case, i would have posted one of those "Check out my fucking HUGE COCK!!!!!" threads in one of the more visited areas of this site.

Again... it's a genuine subject to me. I'll ask that people please stick to the subject, and not even comment on my winkie! ;)

Cheers! :)

16. Charles Finn

Gold Member

Albums:
    well if you want it done then go for it
    it is your cock after all

17. Daisy

Gold Member

I would recommend a therapist as opposed to a plastic surgeon, and I mean that sincerely. The surgery you're talking about simply releases an inch, maybe two to give you more hang. You don't need more hang. Thats an understatement.

18. D_Jimmy Fluffet

I think getting an insight here into the actual surgery has really put me off, though i may consider some of the other options mentioned. :)

Hey, i'm genuinely sorry if my thread subject offended you in any way, i didn't come here to make enemies, i came to make friends. As a "Penis Enlargement" section of the site, i thought it would be the right place to post about it. :)

Hope you're well. :smile:

#18 D_Jimmy Fluffet, Jan 10, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2011
  19. Daisy

Gold Member

I wasnt being sarcastic and Im not offended. I really think you have some form of body dismorphic disorder if youd be willing to chop up your body to gain what you already have more than enough of. I hope that you can eventually come to see that too. Its expensive and risky and in your case totally unnecessary. I am all for plastic surgery if a person needs it but in your case that surgery would be extremely minor in terms of what you'd gain. For a man who has buried penis, yes. The very few inches they gain is worth it, or a guy with a 3 incher. Your dick already has MAJOR hang and I cant imagine why you'd think you need more.

20. Ren69

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    The surgeon sounds too dangerous. even i wish mine was longer too, i would not do it but if there was something not dangerous like that, i would take it, if i had the money.
    with that surgeon is a great risk of loosing lenght.

Draft saved Draft deleted