Phallosan Forte - All Day Stretcher

I purchased one about a month ago and habe finally reached the point where I can wear it most days. I am looking to log a lot of hours this next month and will hopefully have something to show for it. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask - I can offer some tips that I feel are not covered when you purchase it.

I purchased one about a month ago and habe finally reached the point where I can wear it most days. I am looking to log a lot of hours this next month and will hopefully have something to show for it. If anyone has any questions about it feel free to ask - I can offer some tips that I feel are not covered when you purchase it.
Hadn’t heard of this but it appears to be the real deal. I look forward to hearing your experience!

Reactions: BigdongSE

Aris30612

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Found about this product from your post... Seems interesting and much more credible than other stuff. Would be curious to hear more about your experience with it.

arbies

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I've tried a Phallosan Forte. They're very expensive and difficult to wear all day. The cap thing leaves a big bulge that's hard to explain. You also have to buy replacement sleeves from Malta every once in a while.
Here's the thing to try...
ADS (All Day Penis Stretcher) / Penis Extender
I don't have any connection to this company. I'm just a fan.
Wearing it requires a bit of a learning curve, but I can wear this all day for weeks or months at a time.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I have one but haven't been able to build up the wearing time because I keep ending up with blisters on my glans. It takes several weeks to be able to wear it for 10-12 hours per day.
I have to say, it's the only extender that you can wear discretely outside.
I keep meaning to attempt using it again.

Finn_Domesticated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have one but haven't been able to build up the wearing time because I keep ending up with blisters on my glans. It takes several weeks to be able to wear it for 10-12 hours per day.
I have to say, it's the only extender that you can wear discretely outside.
I keep meaning to attempt using it again.

You should consider wearing a sheath over your glans. There are rubber ones designed to simulate an intact foreskin to prevent rubbing against clothing. You can add a cream that can help with the blister s and healing time when you aren't using the device. As for the blister, that is very concerning. Would that be due to the suction of the device or perhaps an allergy? It's something to consider before moving forward.
As for the device, it's a fairly intuitive design. It's somewhat derived from skin tensioning devices to elongate one's foreskin, but the suction part is very much derived from penis pumps. My concern is the duration of using such a device. My research showed one should not use a foreskin restoration routine longer than 8 hours, otherwise the effects will be negative in tissue strain. It can result in stretch marks, dried out skin and micro tears. As this is a similar device, I would not go more than 4 hours at a time. And with the suction aspect, consult anyone who does pumping. They have to monitor their "equipment" to make sure one doesn't burst a blood vessel or cause irreparable harm.
I can give an advice of taking it off every 30 minutes to an hour for you to massage the area for bloodflow and monitor sensitivity. It's how I did it with my traction device. The only major flaw in design is the silicone condom type thing that is replaceable. It's an expensive device. And I will say silicone does break down with certain oils. So, beware of that if you use something for relief on skin. Eventually, it will break down, stretch out and even rip. So, keep in mind what you want to dish out of your wallet every three months or less. It is a fascinating device with some uncertainties in longevity and risk.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
View attachment 10037481 View attachment 10037481
You should consider wearing a sheath over your glans. There are rubber ones designed to simulate an intact foreskin to prevent rubbing against clothing. You can add a cream that can help with the blister s and healing time when you aren't using the device. As for the blister, that is very concerning. Would that be due to the suction of the device or perhaps an allergy?
Just so you know, before I bought the Phallosan I created my own version which I managed to wear for up to 12 hours per day, the blisters occur when the belt is accidentally tugged or adjusted too tight and creates a very strong vacuum at the glans tip (which has already become inflated and tender from the suction vacuum and tension.) I usually use talc inside the sleeve to absorb moisture build up. I think circumcised guys have an advantage with this device, uncut guys like me have to build up slowly because the glans skin is so moist and fragile.
As for wearing time, over at PE Gym there is a lot of data on wearing times versus gains, the big gainers wore theirs for an average of 11 hours per day for several hundred hours. After a several weeks of adapation, I was able to wear it for that long, no problem until I got a vacuum blister.
A blister requires at least 2 weeks to heal fully and afterwards, using the Phallosan again required building up resistence again over several weeks, last time it happened, I focused on hydropumping instead which is much less time consuming.
Still, I'm curious to see if I can gain something with the Phallosan Forte so I'll probably have a go next year.

Reactions: 4skinrestore

Finn_Domesticated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
View attachment 10037481 View attachment 10037481
Just so you know, before I bought the Phallosan I created my own version which I managed to wear for up to 12 hours per day, the blisters occur when the belt is accidentally tugged or adjusted too tight and creates a very strong vacuum at the glans tip (which has already become inflated and tender from the suction vacuum and tension.) I usually use talc inside the sleeve to absorb moisture build up. I think circumcised guys have an advantage with this device, uncut guys like me have to build up slowly because the glans skin is so moist and fragile.
As for wearing time, over at PE Gym there is a lot of data on wearing times versus gains, the big gainers wore theirs for an average of 11 hours per day for several hundred hours. After a several weeks of adapation, I was able to wear it for that long, no problem until I got a vacuum blister.
A blister requires at least 2 weeks to heal fully and afterwards, using the Phallosan again required building up resistence again over several weeks, last time it happened, I focused on hydropumping instead which is much less time consuming.
Still, I'm curious to see if I can gain something with the Phallosan Forte so I'll probably have a go next year.
Yes, some pumpers have mentioned blisters from over-suction. It's interesting to hear you have a modified design you use. I created my own PE traction device and people here said it was easier for circumcised guys to wear one like mine, but I found that the foreskin helps cushion when sandwiching the shaft to a stretched length. For cut guys, the lack of skin translated to pain of the glans being rubbed the wrong way in the traction device. For me, my foreskin helped with discomfort and the stretch as even I peaked at full tensioned length with taut shaft skin. So, maybe being intact helps you in that regard, but it I reasonable to assume there are possible differences for circumcised men for this device you are using.
There was one other concern over a device like this. But, I keep forgetting what that was. If I recall, I will make note of it here. In any case, keep us posted.

Reactions: dongalong

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Yes, some pumpers have mentioned blisters from over-suction. It's interesting to hear you have a modified design you use. I created my own PE traction device and people here said it was easier for circumcised guys to wear one like mine, but I found that the foreskin helps cushion when sandwiching the shaft to a stretched length. For cut guys, the lack of skin translated to pain of the glans being rubbed the wrong way in the traction device. For me, my foreskin helped with discomfort and the stretch as even I peaked at full tensioned length with taut shaft skin. So, maybe being intact helps you in that regard, but it I reasonable to assume there are possible differences for circumcised men for this device you are using.
There was one other concern over a device like this. But, I keep forgetting what that was. If I recall, I will make note of it here. In any case, keep us posted.
There's a rep from Phallosan over at PE Gym who answered questions about the product, he said that the main reason some people don't gain is due to too much tension which can cause inflammation.

Finn_Domesticated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's a rep from Phallosan over at PE Gym who answered questions about the product, he said that the main reason some people don't gain is due to too much tension which can cause inflammation.
I doubt he's a doctor. Too much tension does not cause inflammation. Inflammation is symptomatic of infection. Irregularited blood supply to the area causes the first sign of tissue dying. It is less likely the tension in the strap and more likely the amount of prolonged suction. Similar effects are noted in cupping therapy. The major difference is that cupping therapy is minimized to a small area of the skin such as the back or thigh of the leg whereas the glans of the penis is more susceptible to blood poisoning due to the beginning stage of sepsis. Blisters are the external manifestation where blood clots are a more scarier outcome to this regimen.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
I doubt he's a doctor. Too much tension does not cause inflammation. Inflammation is symptomatic of infection. Irregularited blood supply to the area causes the first sign of tissue dying. It is less likely the tension in the strap and more likely the amount of prolonged suction. Similar effects are noted in cupping therapy. The major difference is that cupping therapy is minimized to a small area of the skin such as the back or thigh of the leg whereas the glans of the penis is more susceptible to blood poisoning due to the beginning stage of sepsis. Blisters are the external manifestation where blood clots are a more scarier outcome to this regimen.
I've tried many different kinds of PE and learnt that when you over exert your penis you can cause more damage than the (ideal for growth) microtears which can result in inflammation and scarring which not only hinders gains but also reduces erection quality.

Finn_Domesticated

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've tried many different kinds of PE and learnt that when you over exert your penis you can cause more damage than the (ideal for growth) microtears which can result in inflammation and scarring which not only hinders gains but also reduces erection quality.
Yes, it's pretty scary when you think about it. I'm glad that you are taking care in letting your body bounce back from PE. There are few ways to induce mitosis faster aside from keeping the skin hydrated and taking vitamins. For skin, it's the off time to heal and allow one's body to heal on it's own. Doing a 24 hour regimen is a bit nuts without the aid of something like papavarine in a dermal cream form. It's hard to get without a prescription and doesn't have any research on subdermal growth. It only works topically for the skin. There are some studies on ECM, but that research is in it's infancy and nothing is currently available to aid PE off time.

dongalong

Mythical Member
Media
Yes, it's pretty scary when you think about it. I'm glad that you are taking care in letting your body bounce back from PE. There are few ways to induce mitosis faster aside from keeping the skin hydrated and taking vitamins. For skin, it's the off time to heal and allow one's body to heal on it's own. Doing a 24 hour regimen is a bit nuts without the aid of something like papavarine in a dermal cream form. It's hard to get without a prescription and doesn't have any research on subdermal growth. It only works topically for the skin. There are some studies on ECM, but that research is in it's infancy and nothing is currently available to aid PE off time.
Are you a doctor? What is your speciality? you seem to know your stuff.

Lakeshore

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have a similar traction device that uses a rubber sleeve with a cup over the glans and can be worn for 4-6 hours with no problems. The rubber sleeve and cup piece are secured by a slight suction obtained through a Schrader valve like car tires use and a small suction pump device supplied

rogue_sword

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I’ve been using one during quarantine. 8 hours a day 6 day’s a week is about most that is practical or comfortable. Not doing anything else, just the phallosan.

Currently on 170 hrs out of planned 1248 over 6 months

Their research assuming it is not a load of rubbish predicts about a 13% increase in length and girth from this sort of schedule.

something is definitely happening but hard to say what. At the moment gains should be a couple of millimetres and that’s too small report back on reliably.

hammer3232

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I’ve been using one during quarantine. 8 hours a day 6 day’s a week is about most that is practical or comfortable. Not doing anything else, just the phallosan.

Their research assuming it is not a load of rubbish predicts about a 13% increase in length and girth from this sort of schedule.

something is definitely happening but hard to say what. At the moment gains should be a couple of millimetres and that’s too small report back on reliably.
Good luck on your gains what are your starting measurements if you don’t mind me asking?

Nosuportneeded

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think these are the ticket. You can hang big weight with them for gains, then use them for all day stretching and holding the gain

it’s as practical as it gets for what it is, but don’t kid yourself. It’s an insane amount (years) of effort for .5-1” gain. Wearing in public is risky at best and it’s uncomfortable at best. I think it works though. Mine is a generic knock off

D1605c

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

How’s it going?

D1605c

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So I think a lot of us who are either new to phallosan or thinking about it have at one point or another been frustrated by finding a lot of yeah I’ve used it type of info with no honest, real cataloguing of how it works or feels. So... I decided that I’m going to journal it every day.

I use both phallo and BM. Note: I have a curve, so it’s hard to measure mine with a ruler - the curve straightens out mostly in the BM so I’m using the ruler on that for now. If anyone has tips on measuring a dick that curves up, drop me a comment.

Anyway, here’s week 1:

6/6:
What have I done. Been using the BM for about 2 weeks and got this to add to a bit of a regimen. Wore the phallo for 1 hr, took me about half an hour to get it on right - no pump, feels weird. I think I can do this tho.

6/7:
Wore it for 4 hrs, then had 1 pump sesh, 16.5 cm per BM. I have a curve so it’s hard to actually measure with a ruler - imma use the bathmate as the judge. Running Total 5 hrs.

6/8:
8 hrs (9 truly with 2 breaks) equal parts ow and forgot it was there. Got it on within a minute the first and second times, third took 5. After taking it off for the night had some general discomfort/soreness. Went out and about with it though and felt fine. Learned to keep pressure off the ring and it helped a lot - this is very important, the belt will shift on you as you go - if too much tension is on the ring it will murder you - again, it’s just keeping it in position is all. When I figured that out and adjusted it the relief was immediate. Used BM and was able to cross the bottom of 17 for the first time, only for just a second.. getting to 16.5 was easier than it had been, think it’s just good and stretched. Did 2 BM sessions at 7m each. Dick is pissed but I’m liking it. Total 13hrs.

6/9:
First office day, 10 hrs. Most of the day could feel it there but it wasn’t bothersome. I’ve learned applying the condom then wrapping it in paper towels or toilet paper before the ring goes on aides in comfort greatly. Putting this thing on is way easier than taking it off, especially when your skin starts getting a little sore. Used BM, 2x7m got it to 17 again, hovered comfortably right above 16.5. Total 23hrs.

6/10 Kept it on for about 4 hrs before had to take a piss break. Definitely getting used to it, though taking it off is still a pain in the ass. Might play around with the sizes more maybe it’s my fault. I have noticed that the hair that grows up the very bottom of the shaft is problematic, as rolling the condom up becomes quite painful if a hair gets caught in the roll and it plucks. Shaving is definitely not a good way to go tho as it will irritate quickly. Important to let the condom and the cap breathe and dry off a bit when you’re taking a break. The swell at the tip of my head is starting to get slightly more noticeable, but I’ve read that’s normal and it goes away quickly. Put it back on and kept going. Trimmed the hair on the bottom of my shaft super close to the skin and that helped a good bit. Don’t wash dishes with this thing on right after peeing if you’re the sort that would need to pee again. 10 hrs today, 33 hrs total.

Sidenote: put it on at 9a best friend came over with wine at 6, hid it easily enough til 7 when I took it off. Drank til about 1.30a - was gonna go to bed decided to get in the tub and BM - drunk and stretched out. Comfortably got to 17, maxed (painfully) at the top of the BM ruler which is 18. I could get it to 18, bubbles would level me to 17.5, then I’d rest at 17 just fine. Did this back and forth for 20 mins. Took it off and looked in the mirror and I wanted to FaceTime every fucking contact I had to be like look at this motherfucker. YUGE. I’m definitely all in on this now, I’m encouraged.

6/11:
So much for all in I took the day off went to the nudist camp LOL

6/12:
Babypowder is a game changer - soooo much easier to wear now. 10 hrs, total 43.

6/13:
Went for a day trip with it on, wore it for the 3.5 hr drive and was in excruciating pain when I got to my destination, had to take it off because I wasn’t with someone who would understand me constantly adjusting it. This was partially my fault, I had it set perhaps a little too tight to then also be sat in a fixed position for so long. Got home and used the BM, held 17 comfortably twice for 10m each. Total phallo time now 46.5

6/14:
I might be using a condom that’s too tight. I’m going to wear a larger one today and see how that goes. Not sure I’m going to be able to wear it 10hrs today because I woke up a bit late and I have Sunday regulars I gotta fuck later (hey, we’re all guys here so..). But I’m curious to see how my erections are gonna hold up because it is kinda sore, you can definitely tell there’s work being done in there. I do know I jacked off last night and it was noticeably thicker in my hands which was awesome.