Phallosan Forte Recommendation?

D

deleted557465

Guest
Hey guy,
I've read in some places that this extender is quite good and gives good results. Are there any guys who tried it and can recommend the product?
And if so, do you have any links for similar products that are not as expensive as this one?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Netkoha
Hey guy,
I've read in some places that this extender is quite good and gives good results. Are there any guys who tried it and can recommend the product?
And if so, do you have any links for similar products that are not as expensive as this one?
Bro ive only heard good things im just as curious as you. I can't do PE in a bathroom an hr everyday. I just want 1-1.5 in length and I'll be happy
 
  • Like
Reactions: ykwtvi23
Hey guy,
I've read in some places that this extender is quite good and gives good results. Are there any guys who tried it and can recommend the product?
And if so, do you have any links for similar products that are not as expensive as this one?
What is it?
 
Thing I wonder about something like this is how long would I put up with taking off/putting back on each time you have to pee. The commitment for 6 months to using a stall & doubling + your pee breaks, seems reasonable, but I wonder if I'd really keep it up if I wasn't seeing immediate results (which I expect one wouldn't).
 
Thing I wonder about something like this is how long would I put up with taking off/putting back on each time you have to pee. The commitment for 6 months to using a stall & doubling + your pee breaks, seems reasonable, but I wonder if I'd really keep it up if I wasn't seeing immediate results (which I expect one wouldn't).
I've been jelqiing and pumping here and there but never have I used any extenders. For me, these routines are really time consuming, and I think that 6-8 times peeing in a whole day is a lot less time spending, considering that you get a good pull for a LOT of hours.
In addition, it concentratea at pulling your cock rather than increasing blood flow.
 
I've seen this product before.. before they patent it. It's made for extra comfort on the crown of the penis, although looking at this one it isn't made for a consistent traction. Belts come loose after a certain time and you lose the pull that is meant to be applied for. The concept of the cup hugging the head is superb, but they lost the concept imo.
 
its garage. dont buy it. the belt is worthless and will loosen up real quick. the comfort loop thing is useless and after like 10 minutes is some of the worst pain ever. the suction cup seems like a great concept, until you get blistering on your dick head because you had to use something else to hold it taut.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Interesting
 
You can do better with a penis extender and a hybrid of this head piece for added comfort. I've seen them sell through Ebay or Amazon can't remember.
 
Last edited: