Phallosan Is A Scam!!! Do Not Order!!!

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
so I just wanted to let you guys know that I ordered the 360$ Phallosan and none of the parts fit me. When i contacted their "customer service", I asked them to send me parts that fit me BUT their "customer service" team told me that I could order XL sleeves for an extra 40$. when I argued that was BS, that i just paid them 360$ to send me parts that don't fit me, and that I wanted a full refund they said....

"Unfortunately a return and refund is not possible, when the inner seals of the package has been broken, because it is like the device has been used already."

so i told them I would spread the word on the message boards THE TRUTH about how they not only send you parts that don't fit, but they won't refund your money when you're not satisfied with their product and service.

so save yourself the money and trouble. I warned them and gave them an opportunity to earn their street credit back, but this company is a SCAM! do NOT waste your money.

this is a true story and testimonial and anybody on here saying otherwise should be ridiculed, ashamed and banned from LPSG.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You're welcome. I'm disappointed in those on this board who did not speak up. They should be ashamed. If the product isn't a scam, the company is. I wish somebody on this board had spoken up with the truth. I would have saved 350$.

those of you promoting this company should be ashamed of yourselves. I want my 350$ back.

Reactions: ykwtvi23

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you say tomato. i say tomato.

if it wasn't a scam, why wont they give me a refund? i've never bought any product that doesn't give the buyer a chance for refund.

I gave them the opportunity to make this work and meet half way and they chose not to. they seem to be more concerned to take the money and run. a good reputable product would work with customers and make them happy.

for example. i have a bathmate. i've had the valves not work. they sent me free valves free of charge. and bathmate is nowhere near as expensive.

Yeah, that sucks :/ but your title insinuates that the product itself is a scam, when clearly, this is a customer service issue.

Guarantee that you can get a better response if you keep at it. Or I can buy it from you lol

Reactions: Wakemeup69

Wakemeup69

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Saint Lucie (Florida, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
i've never bought any product that doesn't give the buyer a chance for refund.

The return policy is definitely different with sex toys. Most companies don't really take back items. Take a shot at their social media team and see if you can get someone to help

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i appreciate the tip but it's already been a huge money waste and a time suck.

The return policy is definitely different with sex toys. Most companies don't really take back items. Take a shot at their social media team and see if you can get someone to help

hzs3fg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
well, that's why when I contacted their customer service, my reasonable first approach was, "look i paid almost 400$ for your device, just send me the parts that fit me -- which apparently are XL sleeves."

they chose not to do that. And suggested i pay another 40$ for the actual parts that fit me. Huge Red Flag. So I said, no... I want a full refund. They denied that too.

If you've seen the actual device, it's a bunch of separate pieces you have to assemble like Ikea furniture. I tried on one sleeve, it ripped like an envelope. I tried on one head piece. and it didn't fit. that's just 10% of the actual device.

Reactions: UK Ace

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ha. "learn how to use it" = pay more and more money for added parts that don't fit.

sorry the truth pains you so much. people deserve to be properly informed. not fed propaganda.

Learn how to use it. Stop whining.

D

deleted848353

If u actually looked at their returns guarantee ud have seen it says as follows :- The right to revoke expires early for contracts to deliver sealed goods not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons should the seal be removed subsequent to delivery. PHALLOSAN forte is a sanitary product which under public health law is not permitted for resle after opening the inner seal. You may open the outer seal of the package to examine the device as you are able to do at a retail store. The inner seal represents an absolute hygiene protection. Products returned with broken inner seal are disposed of by us.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great! thank you for pointing that out. so everybody know this ....BEFORE YOUR BUY IT. YOU ARE COMMITTING TO 360$ no refunds, it's yours, the minute you click it, you own it. Doesn't matter if the pieces dont fit you.

ALSO know they will not send you any pieces that fit you, UNLESS YOU PAY MORE MONEY.

so as of now, i've paid 360$ for a device with parts that do NOT FIT and the only recourse they give you is to PAY MORE MONEY TO BUY MORE PIECES to get this thing working, i have to pay over 400$....

Further, i've ripped 2 "sleeves" trying to get them to fit. NO REFUNDS NO REPLACEMENTS UNLESS YOU PAY MORE.

so get out your check books and credit cards fellas....

If u actually looked at their returns guarantee ud have seen it says as follows :- The right to revoke expires early for contracts to deliver sealed goods not suitable for return for health or hygiene reasons should the seal be removed subsequent to delivery. PHALLOSAN forte is a sanitary product which under public health law is not permitted for resle after opening the inner seal. You may open the outer seal of the package to examine the device as you are able to do at a retail store. The inner seal represents an absolute hygiene protection. Products returned with broken inner seal are disposed of by us.

Reactions: UK Ace and st2000

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I mean this as kindly as possible, that's most of online shopping. you're always gambling about if it'll be the right thing. Since you know that to use the device you'll need the xl size, and when you purchased it you only got the L size, then you will still need to buy the xl parts.

yes, it sucks that they won't just "do over" the mistake, and measurements and online purchases can be very misleading. (I have a pair of shorts I got from Maskulo that I'd bought as medium, but... they're actually "small" with medium written on the tag. regardless I have the shorts to gift to someone who's the actual waist size)

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i get it. I understand. i appreciate your rational response. however, are your pants 400$???

I guess I can't think of anything else I've purchased where a company was so willfully disregarding to the needs of its customers. It must be a German thing.

To me, 400$ is a huge investment, when I make that investment into a piece of equipment, whether it be electronics, a stereo, a piece of furniture, I feel entitled for it to work for me as advertised, when it doesn't... I take issue. further when I point out the reason why it doesn't work, I expect the company to meet me halfway and make it work together.

their response was no refund, we wont replace the defective parts and further if you want parts that work, get out your checkbook and buy more equipment (which by the way, may not work).

it all reeks of a scam. and doesnt make me want to invest MORE into the company and certainly inspires me to educate others about what they're buying into with both eyes wide open.

I mean this as kindly as possible, that's most of online shopping. you're always gambling about if it'll be the right thing. Since you know that to use the device you'll need the xl size, and when you purchased it you only got the L size, then you will still need to buy the xl parts.

yes, it sucks that they won't just "do over" the mistake, and measurements and online purchases can be very misleading. (I have a pair of shorts I got from Maskulo that I'd bought as medium, but... they're actually "small" with medium written on the tag. regardless I have the shorts to gift to someone who's the actual waist size)