Phallosan, review, tips & routine

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
i just received mine today. but the sleeves are too tight and i already ripped one trying to put it on.

i have an email into their support, not sure what to do if you guys have any tips?

What size are you using? I would practice rolling sleeve on to something else other than your penis.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I saw your pic. No wonder the sleeve are too tight. They do make ex-large but you have to order that separately, and you did the right thing by emailing them.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thank you. please know i'm not trying to brag about being too big.

i'm genuinely angry and frustrated.

i spent almost $400 on this device and the parts dont fit? seems ridiculous.

i either want the correct parts or a full refund.

I saw your pic. No wonder the sleeve are too tight. They do make ex-large but you have to order that separately, and you did the right thing by emailing them.

dustin7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
thank you. please know i'm not trying to brag about being too big.

i'm genuinely angry and frustrated.

i spent almost $400 on this device and the parts dont fit? seems ridiculous.

i either want the correct parts or a full refund.

I understand and hope that they do give you a full refund.

I thought about just ordering just the size that I need from the beginning and that would save me some money. As I get bigger, I can order the larger cup but I have to consider the $15 shipping fee.

Now, I would recommend to people to just order what they need.

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
we'll see if anybody responds. i'm suspecting it's the holidays, so i will be patient somewhat. we'll see.

i also bought the XL dome with the L sleeves, they are tight but the are loosen the tightness after a while of using them. Please be patient with the sleeves, if you are using baby pouder it will last for a long time. Im using the XL dome now for quite over 2 months with the L dome sleeve. At the beginning the L Dome was a little bit tight, but now it feels quite good. My worries are the short length of the XL dome, the width is okay for monster cocks, if your cock head is too big for the XL dome in width, i think you should stop enlarging your cock. I love this device but after wearing it for a longer period I always get numb, this scares me if I do something wrong. It worked pretty good all the time but since two weeks I have to stop with the phallosan because I think I can damage something on my nerves...i want to go on, because there is nothing better than to see a huge cock, stretched out after a long session. Im just under 10 inches errect, so I only gain a little bit, but in flaccid Ienght I gained at least 1 cm in 2 month wearing it for only 4 hours a day. My goal is hitting the 11 inch mark sometimes...then I will stop;) so please give this device a chance, it really works, but be patient and carefully if you use it.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just wrote phallosan saying that i was not happy with this product and all 360$ i spent on it. they sent me sleeves that do not fit. when i asked for the XL sleeves they sent me a link to a 40$ product. I thought this was completely inappropriate. I paid SO much money for a device that doesn't fit me. I asked to RETURN THE DEVICE FOR A FULL REFUND. THEY DENIED ME that right and said once the package is opened you have to keep it.

it's not the DOME that is the issue it's the SLEEVES. Given the amount of money I spent on it, they should send me the proper fitting sleeves without further charging me.

also, if you look at the site there is a strange incentive program, which i'm guessing means they have people out on boards and groups falsely advertising this device and then paying them some kind of incentive for sales. its a SCAM.

I gave them the opportunity to make good and simply send me the XL sleeves that fit me free of charge. THEY DENIED THIS AND TOLD ME TO SPEND MORE MONEY on 40$ parts. TOTAL SCAM.

THIS PRODUCT IS A SCAM. I ENCOURAGE ALL OF YOU TO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY WITH THIS COMPANY AND PRODUCT.

this is a TRUE TESTIMONIAL.

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
Did you use it with a boner? You should do it completely soft! Not errect. Then your cock should fit in, there is no XL sleeve to buy. Only you can buy the XL dome with L sized sleeves. and they will fit! Should be tight for holding the underpressure, how much circumface do you have? im around 6.3 inches and the L Sleeve fits me when I m flaccid. And when I get a boner it gets tight but not uncomfortable. With the XL dome it worked also well. I cant imagine that your cock is more than 7inches in circumface???!

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sigh. yes of course soft. my point is. i paid 350$ for a device and they sent me parts that dont fit. if i want parts that fit, they should send them to me free of charge.

when they refused, I asked for a full refund. they denied me.

this should be a huge red flag to anyone considering purchasing this device.

if you open it, you own it. if it doesn't work or fit, THERE ARE NO REFUNDS.

this is a TRUE TESTIMONIAL that happened to ME.

DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT.

Fister1

Sexy Member
Media
I dont think so, because if you inform you, you will find out that it comes with 3 different bells S-M-L dome, and if you are already huge, you will need the XL bell. I also had bought the XL dome afterwards plus 3 spare L condoms/sleeves. I additionally bought the Phallosan forte +, but this device was too short for me, with all the rods that where into the package, also it is too tiny at the base. But the normal L dome with L condom I could wear, it is not that comfortable that the XL dome is, but you can work with it. Please post some pictures of your cock with the L dome, cant imagine that it wont fit. This is a normal procedere to buy extra stuff if you are already too big for the normal device.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
again. the issue is the sleeves dont fit. they're too small. And i'm not paying another 40$ for a XL sleeve to a company that is clearly trying to take advantage of people. you can see my pics on my profile.

I honestly dont care what you "think". i'm just speaking my truth about what happened and what the facts are. I'm posting facts. Not what I "think..."

i guess you're Germany and OK in spending thousands of dollars on some gimmick but clearly their model is to get you on the hook for 350$ and keep you buying expensive breakable parts.

Again, they could have solved this issue by sending me XL sleeves to try, but they refused. I asked for my money back and they refused.

Had I known this, had someone on this Board been honest, i NEVER would have made a 350$ investment.

dl500

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just pay the $40 and make use of your investment or you waste $350 on principle

str8nhungrydude

1st Like
Media
Lol anyone try phallosan recently? Considering getting the forte
I got the Phallosan Forte and the Phallosan+ rod system about 3 weeks ago and have been totally impressed. After wearing it for 3 weeks,, around 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, I can tell a difference. My flacid length has increased and I have found my erections to be firmer and more numerous. Its a first class system in my opinion.

Reactions: Dsteve1234

str8nhungrydude

1st Like
Media
the large cup... and none of the sleeves that came with it fit me. ive already torn one trying to make it fit.

i'm not trying to enlarge my thumb.

i've emailed them, but no response.

I used the sleeves when I first got it but they were uncomfortable. I ordered a silicon sleeve from mattersofsize.com and started using it in place of the included sleeves and the difference is remarkable. I'd give that a try before giving up. I really do believe the Phallosan system is the best out there.

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok. new member with 3 posts about how great phallosan is.

I used the sleeves when I first got it but they were uncomfortable. I ordered a silicon sleeve from mattersofsize.com and started using it in place of the included sleeves and the difference is remarkable. I'd give that a try before giving up. I really do believe the Phallosan system is the best out there.

str8nhungrydude

1st Like
Media
ok. new member with 3 posts about how great phallosan is.
Hey man. Not trying to start an argument or trying to sell you on anything. I've just read some of your posts and can sense your frustration with the situation. I was just trying to offer an alternative that worked for me. Peace out.