Phallosan, review, tips & routine

Dsteve1234

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just received mine today. but the sleeves are too tight and i already ripped one trying to put it on.

i have an email into their support, not sure what to do if you guys have any tips?

Yes bro , everybody rips the first one, read the manual on the website , it helped me a ton, but to answer ur question , put baby powder on sleeve then use ur fingers to roll it up almost to the top then pinch and stretch it over , put ur dick in, still holding the pinch over , then roll back down , when taking off, roll up sleeve after releasing pressure , softly pull till ur shit pops out...peace

Dsteve1234

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got the Phallosan Forte and the Phallosan+ rod system about 3 weeks ago and have been totally impressed. After wearing it for 3 weeks,, around 6 hours a day, 5 days a week, I can tell a difference. My flacid length has increased and I have found my erections to be firmer and more numerous. Its a first class system in my opinion.
Me too bro, first class for sure , when u read the manual and actually wear it right you can completely tell, and like u said it makes me harder randomly can tell it working and doing something

Reactions: str8nhungrydude

Dsteve1234

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used the sleeves when I first got it but they were uncomfortable. I ordered a silicon sleeve from mattersofsize.com and started using it in place of the included sleeves and the difference is remarkable. I'd give that a try before giving up. I really do believe the Phallosan system is the best out there.
You alot of info on their website says alot of the technology is in the sleeves and tension, the way I see it is , screw the money, I don't wanna be cheap for something so important, the sleeves are great it just takes time to learn them , just roll up then roll down it's simply and add baby powder outside and inside!

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
the sleeves dont fit. so they want you to buy more! instead of sending sleeves that fit.

You alot of info on their website says alot of the technology is in the sleeves and tension, the way I see it is , screw the money, I don't wanna be cheap for something so important, the sleeves are great it just takes time to learn them , just roll up then roll down it's simply and add baby powder outside and inside!