Phallosan

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by bandit7672, Oct 10, 2009.

1. bandit7672

bandit7672 Member

Albums:
    www.phalosan.com

Anyone heard of or tried this product? It actually makes sense but feedback from actual experience is best.

2. nieptaczek

nieptaczek New Member

any comments?

3. tross87

tross87 Member

first time im hearing of it, it does make sense though. Looks like they're trying to get fda classified atm which is good I think. How much is it?

4. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

First time I checked to read their information the site/server was down. I will try again later.

5. FuzzyKen

FuzzyKen New Member

I was able to get through and find out that this is a "stretch belt" approach.

Here is the problem. Inside the United States making a medical claim for a product is simply not kosher with the FDA. The first thing that they claim is that their product is able to "cure" Peyronies which is an abnormal curvature of the penis. That is an FDA red flag right there. The next red flag are the words "penis enlargement" and these are a direct claim.

Currently the FDA is working with the United States Customs office and has declared any and all foreign made devices as "contraband". They will be grabbed at the port of entry if they are found, and you will be out your money without chances of it ever coming back.

Very good versions of this type of thing can be made out of hypoallergenic surgical tubing for a fraction of the cost and they are simple to build.

Don't waste your money.

6. D_Audemar_Awfulass

D_Audemar_Awfulass Account Disabled

I did use it and gained about a quarter of an inch pretty fast, but it worn down and became useless. I think there are many other cheaper ways to increase your length by a quarter of an inch or much more.

7. Pitbull

Gold Member

Just came across Phallosan and never heard of it before.

I did find their enlargement calculator amusing

PHALLOSAN® penis enlargement & enhancement: Penis Calculator - Your new size

According to them you can get 2 inches a year wearing the device 8 hours a day seven days a week.

I did get a chuckle.
    After all if you have 6 inches and put that number in the little box for current size - tells you in 12 months you will be 8 inches.
    Well if now you are 8 inches - calculates the next year 12 inches.
    At 14 inches
    It will make you 16 inches

At 16 inches the result is the comment "Too Huge" :tongue:

8. Gamm

Gamm New Member

Albums:
    For the record... there's a picture of a woman with rings around her neck and the claim is it's based on the same principal as this ancient stretching method. These women aren't stretching their necks. They are distorting their shoulders. over time they warp the shoulders downward. If this were true, there would be a bunch of 9 foot tall jungle women out there. Food for thought.

9. autoballer

autoballer Member

Albums:
    then perhaps we just need to distort our pelvis to enlarge our dicks...

10. pe_pumper

pe_pumper Member

Albums:
    Hometown: Philippines. Travelling on different cou
    Just saw the website,. I would really like to try it,. too bad I can't overspent,.. hmmmm,..

Draft saved Draft deleted