Phallosan

tross87

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
first time im hearing of it, it does make sense though. Looks like they're trying to get fda classified atm which is good I think. How much is it?

FuzzyKen

Expert Member
Media
I was able to get through and find out that this is a "stretch belt" approach.

Here is the problem. Inside the United States making a medical claim for a product is simply not kosher with the FDA. The first thing that they claim is that their product is able to "cure" Peyronies which is an abnormal curvature of the penis. That is an FDA red flag right there. The next red flag are the words "penis enlargement" and these are a direct claim.

Currently the FDA is working with the United States Customs office and has declared any and all foreign made devices as "contraband". They will be grabbed at the port of entry if they are found, and you will be out your money without chances of it ever coming back.

Very good versions of this type of thing can be made out of hypoallergenic surgical tubing for a fraction of the cost and they are simple to build.

Don't waste your money.

Pitbull

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just came across Phallosan and never heard of it before.

I did find their enlargement calculator amusing

PHALLOSAN® penis enlargement & enhancement: Penis Calculator - Your new size

According to them you can get 2 inches a year wearing the device 8 hours a day seven days a week.

I did get a chuckle.
After all if you have 6 inches and put that number in the little box for current size - tells you in 12 months you will be 8 inches.
Well if now you are 8 inches - calculates the next year 12 inches.
At 14 inches
It will make you 16 inches

At 16 inches the result is the comment "Too Huge" :tongue:

Gamm

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the record... there's a picture of a woman with rings around her neck and the claim is it's based on the same principal as this ancient stretching method. These women aren't stretching their necks. They are distorting their shoulders. over time they warp the shoulders downward. If this were true, there would be a bunch of 9 foot tall jungle women out there. Food for thought.

autoballer

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
For the record... there's a picture of a woman with rings around her neck and the claim is it's based on the same principal as this ancient stretching method. These women aren't stretching their necks. They are distorting their shoulders. over time they warp the shoulders downward. If this were true, there would be a bunch of 9 foot tall jungle women out there. Food for thought.
then perhaps we just need to distort our pelvis to enlarge our dicks...