1. Welcome To LPSG
    Welcome to LPSG.com. If you are here because you are looking for the most amazing open-minded fun-spirited sexy adult community then you have found the right place. We also happen to have some of the sexiest members you'll ever meet. Signup below and come join us.

Phantom photo?

Discussion in 'Announcements, Questions, Sharing Ideas' started by B_big dirigible, May 23, 2007.

1. B_big dirigible

So why, when I have one gallery photo up, does the text under my avatar say Photos/Videos (2) ?

2. Gillette

Gold Member

Albums:
    Absolutely no idea, I've seen another that said they had 4 pics but none showed in the gallery.

Or...we could be toying with your mind...

3. novice_btm

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's pretty common. More than you'd think. There are quite a few like that, expecially the ones that list (#), but have NO actual gallery. The deletions don't "take" sometimes, with whatever is updating the counts, for some reason. I've reported it before, and just got a "we're aware" response.

4. Duality

Duality Member

Yup, mine says 4 when it had 2. Though I can confirm I've deleted 2 different pictures thus far. I'm sure in time mine will avertise ten times the amount of pictures I really have.:tongue:

Draft saved Draft deleted
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice