Phelps Soldier Funeral Protestors come to CMU

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Soldier Funeral Protesters Speak To CMU Class - News Story - WNEM Saginaw

They are at Central Michigan University...

BTW WNEM5 is quite conservative, so its not a suprise that they would put this on the air. Katie O'Mara is trouble. She's the kind of swine that would support Phelps and his clan.
Aint it a coinky-dink, she's from Oklahoma.

A snippit from the article:
"Boudreau said he asked the radical soldier funeral protesters to visit his classrooms to help students better understand the First Amendment's protection of free speech.

The professor said few groups test of outer limits of free speech like Westboro Baptist Church."

Yea... Let's invite a group of radicals into the college that go against the Mission of Diversity in the college.

Fire the professor, kick the protestors to the curb.
Then run the motherfuckers over.

Last edited by a moderator:

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Yea... Let's invite a group of radicals into the college that go against the Mission of Diversity in the college.

Fire the professor, kick the protestors to the curb.
Then run the motherfuckers over.

That isn't the solution, I understand the anger at the insidious nature of these bastards but VIOLENCE is never the answer. Violence begets More violence and where does it end ?

They were here and our local radio station offered them an hour to spew their venom instead of protesting at our fallen local hero and they took it .
I was gonna suggest, if it were ok with the family of the fallen soldier, that we hold hands while they are protesting and drown out their HATE with love by singing. Songs like AMAZING GRACE, LIFT EVERY VOICE AND SING and LET THERE BE PEACE ON EARTH!
Darkness cannot prevail where LIGHT is shone just as HATE cannot exist where LOVE is shown !

~HH~

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I know...but it tips me over that everyone just takes their crap and never does anything about it. If the protesters lost a few people to deaths caused by their protests, I'd bet they would think twice on their message delivery.

Why don't the victims families march into the govenors office and demand something be done. If not the govenors..the state attorney...Someone. Instead they allow this to go on.

This is the same as if someone got a group of people together and started teaching the "Wise moves of the Nazis and the incredibly intelligent lessons from Adolph Hitler" - good for 3 credits at your local graduate University.
Or any other hot button topic such as Race or Gender
"Back in the kitchen woman - Control of women in a mans world 101"

Would they get away with those types of assemblies? Absolutely not. The colleges wouldn't even think to host such an assembly.

So why do they allow gay folks to be slandered and slaughtered yet not blink an eye?