Pheromones

Long&Thick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've been talking with this girl for several month now pretty seriously, we've known each other from elementary school but never more than just friends. But since school let out she and I have been "more than friends" so to speak. However the past few weeks she has had this musty, dusty dingy smell to her almost takes your breath away (in a bad way) when you come up to her or she walks by. This totally turned me off to her, I mean I didn't want to really make contact with her or be seen with her because of her smell. But now, the past couple days shes smelled really nice. A complete 360 if you will. Now I'm constantly talking to her, shes happier, and everything seems right again. Could it be subconciously men and women are attracted to the smell of a woman or man too? Or am I just being weird. Have you guys ever had something like this happen?

P.S This might go under relationships and such, but it had to deal with women, so thats why I posted here.

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
From my understanding about pheromones, they aren't generally something that you can actually SMELL... it's almost like a subconscious scent. So if she smelled bad, there was probably a reason for it. Dirty clothes, unshowered, something like that.

Pheromone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
From my understanding about pheromones, they aren't generally something that you can actually SMELL... it's almost like a subconscious scent. So if she smelled bad, there was probably a reason for it. Dirty clothes, unshowered, something like that.

Pheromone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Agreed. She probably had some kind of body odour problem which has since been resolved.