Phil Keoghan "Amazing Race"

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Anyone else catch Phil in his undies on the 03/15 episode of "Amazing Race"? Too bad he wasn't showing more of his typical bulge but he was Sibera, so some shrinkage might have occurred due to the cold.

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What a unfounded remark, amazing race is a damn good show. I wished Victor had been the one running in that race.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What a unfounded remark, amazing race is a damn good show. I wished Victor had been the one running in that race.

I never watched the Amazing Race until last season because I had that same "trash tv" attitude. Now, of course, I realize it's the best thing on TV. The logistics of planning a season of this show boggles my mind.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

jjsjr

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Here's a pic of Phil Keoghan (and a few more) for those of you who didn't see last night's "Amazing Race." And before anyone begins demeaning Phil's manhood, remember that it was minus 4 degrees Celsius in Siberia (24.8 degrees F). (They must have a couple of gay producers on this show, lol.)

IMHO: The Amazing Race (14.05) Sticks, Stamina and No Shame | AfterElton.com

After we saw that on Sunday, we paused and hit rewind!!!

Thanks for that link.....
it fulfilled soooo many fantasies.

Despite his mediocre-ness... he's such a fukking hottie!!!!!!

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
On Amazing Race this week in India, Luke was so upset to see the conditions there with children in the street going thru garbage he was crying so hard and emotionally distress I couldn't stop bawling myself. I like that guy so much I hope he wins it. Anyone else glad the attendants are gone.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
On Amazing Race this week in India, Luke was so upset to see the conditions there with children in the street going thru garbage he was crying so hard and emotionally distress I couldn't stop bawling myself. I like that guy so much I hope he wins it. Anyone else glad the attendants are gone.

what did you think of the brunette girls? Talk about complete bitches. I really REALLY was hoping they would be last. The poor blond girls, who are nice as pie to everybody (saying thank you many times to people who help them) didn't fare as well.

Man, those ungrateful brunettes really made me angry while I watched last night.

TragicWhiteKnight

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Man, those ungrateful brunettes really made me angry while I watched last night.

So angry you didn't notice they are redheads? :lol

If you were annoyed by them, I hate to see how you reacted to Freddy & Kendra, Eric & Danielle, Ron & Kelly, Reichen & Chip and all the other asshole teams of past seasons because no-one this season is that nasty (except maybe Luke, who's just an immature brat).

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So angry you didn't notice they are redheads? :lol

If you were annoyed by them, I hate to see how you reacted to Freddy & Kendra, Eric & Danielle, Ron & Kelly, Reichen & Chip and all the other asshole teams of past seasons because no-one this season is that nasty (except maybe Luke, who's just an immature brat).

haha.. so they ARE redheads. I guess my TV needs calibrating. On the website the red hair is obvious. On my TV they look like brunettes.

I never watched until halfway thru last season. I just don't like ingrates, and those two girls are terrible.