Phil Keoghan

rchangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Pye said:
Did anyone see that bulge on Phil from The Amazing Race tonight?

What's the estimate?

Pye,

Phil definitely seems to be packin'. I remember a previous show where I swear you could see the outline of his cock. It looked impressive. Now if that was the prize for coming in first, that would be some competition. Gives a new meaning to "Philiminated". :biggrin1:

KarshnerShagger

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Attachments

Redflame

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've uploaded a few videos of Phil Keoghan's impressive bulge to rapidshare. I've included contact sheets as well for the five videos. He is far the best bulge that I have seen on television in a while because it is so just in your face :veryhappy:

Enjoy!
KarshnerShagger

RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting

Although I've not seen it "in the flesh", that bulge is even more impressive "in the flesh" as I recently made a TV show with him in New Zealand.
As he was standing at my desk one day with him virtually resting the whole thing on the edge of the table, I asked his wife (who he works very closely with) to make sure she put it away properly in the morning as it was very distracting. She laughed and said impossible. Oh he's soooo sexy!

Reactions: chillmaster

fellatio4ever

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes, Phil does have the BEST bugle on tv. Love to watch his show because I look forward in seeing his huge VPLs.

In the late 90's he was on a show called FOX after breakfast along with Jeff Probst and in one segment, Phil went scuba diving in this dark cave. They showed him in the scuba gear and I can swear his COCK was well defined in the tight wetsuit. I have never forgotten that image. It is burned in my memory for when I need some excitement. If only someone could find that clip.

Last night you could see his cock outline. DAMN he is HUNG like a horse. Wish I could see a pic of it

Reactions: chillmaster

Collin2010

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We watch TAR religiously. Here are two pics I found--Enjoy! PS: They may have already been shared before. The date was sometime in '09.

Attachments

sizequeenboy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG! Phil has been showing off his enormous bulge on the Amazing Race in these past two weeks! I just want to suck that big cock at the pit stop! :wink: :smile: He is sexy and he knows it :rolleyes:

He's still got it and flaunting it. Though I swear the camera persons often crop him at the belt and above nowadays.