Phil Varone from celebrity rehab/skid row

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone have a sneak peak of his nude playgirl shoot?

Former SKID ROW drummer Phil Varone, who recently reunited with his first band, SAIGON KICK, is featured on the cover of the winter 2010 issue of Playgirl magazine. The publication, which includes a 20-page spread on Varone, is due to hit newsstands on December 15.

beltboy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In the thousands of people he allegedly slept with, there has to be a guy or two in there....

Hefty

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
This from Metal Sludge - The Long And Short Of It - The World Famous Penis Chart! - The Power & Glory since 1998:

"[Phil Varone / Skid Row] Phil has about an 8+ inch cock with what one girl called "an amazing girth" as well as a very nice pair of balls. Plus he's well groomed, a wonderful kisser and goes down like the Titanic. And he likes ass play as well,but even more with dildo's, vibrators...or even...CARROTS!!! (no lie!!!)!! He doesn't even mind ass-play with another guy either because he is bi-sexual. He also has a Prince Albert, which means he has a pierced cock. He has a huge ring (not one of those thin ones like most guys get), but a very thick silver ring going in through the opening of his cock and coming out just behind the ridge on the underside. He also shoots out quite a load, so bring your rain coat!"

Or the following, from the same site:

"11. Who has the best cock you've ever seen?
Hmmm that's a tough one. I think the obvious choice would be Phil Varone's. Its long, it has girth and its pierced. Although that bad boy would probably split me in half, I like looking at it and have in person. It's funny, his penis flacid is the same size as a regular sized penis erect."

Last edited:

djole

Just Browsing
Media
really big ring he has, dick is ok

did many rock stars got their dicks pierced, anyone else ?

Wooooo Hoooo! Just got my autographed playgirl, and he is yummy! Very well hung and HOT!!! philvarone.com