Philadelphia guys/girls?

phillyhangin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Adventurous, open-minded, 40 y.o. BiWM in the Philly suburbs looking to meet guys/girls around my age or younger for whatever happens. I don't have any specific expectations relationship-wise; I'm mainly hoping to meet interesting new people, expand my circle of like-minded friends, and yes, of course, have some fun along the way.

I'm sexually versatile (top/bottom = all good to me), clean, disease-free, and always looking to try new things. I do have a bit of an exhibitionist streak in me, but I understand that discretion is often the better part of valor, meaning that while I might enjoy showing off on occasion, I'm not about forcing myself on unwilling spectators or taking unnecessary risks and getting caught. (The fantasy is that someone does catch me and then decides to join in, but alas, that really only happens in fantasies.) Besides, I'd much rather "hang out" with friends than strangers. :wink:

At any rate, I'm a very laid-back, easy-going guy, and I like to think that I have a great sense of humor, so if you're in the Philadelphia area and looking for friends - with or without benefits - and maybe more, drop me a line and let's chat. The worst that can happen is that we don't hit it off; the best that can happen is that we do.

Last edited: