Philip Fusco, Model

GoodTime4All

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone know if his content has gotten any spicer?

Every time I sign up, he does model pictures and every once in a while he’s almost show his whole dick. And his PPV only have you a glimpse or if he jerked off, it’s off-camera and he’ll show some light “cum” on his hand afterwards. Just got sure if anything has changed. Anyhow, here’s some pics. IMG_1037.jpeg
IMG_1038.jpeg
IMG_1040.jpeg
IMG_1041.jpeg
IMG_1045.jpeg
IMG_1036.jpeg
IMG_1039.jpeg
IMG_1055.jpeg
IMG_1056.jpeg
IMG_1057.jpeg

loveblind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Like I said, no full frontal nudes in the PAID main feed. So basically you're paying for his Instagram pictures.:skull:

In @Pete Nil's case he had to get Phil's attention here to get something worth it and Phil will probably send just to look good.

And even then... Paying a subscription to get ONE random nude that you had to ask for? Not worth it.

Let me know when the MAIN PAID FEED is worth it.

And gays, please have some self respect and demand the bare minimum before promoting, worshipping and putting straight guys on pedestals.: unamused:

Lorriq

Superior Member
Media
He did a live stream with Nick Sandell for his OnlyFans members last week. It was fun and hot. He seems to be a very nice and personable guy. More importantly, he is hot…loving his OnIyFan content page.
Uhh this feels like a phony account created by Phil or Nick promoting his content.