Philip McKeon (Tommy Hyatt) from Alice

gilisfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Recently, I saw a picture of Philip McKeon. He played Tommy Hyatt on Alice. Personally, I always thought he was cute and he still is cute, even in his late 40s. Does anyone have any shirtless pics and/or naked pics of him? Also, I can't find any information on him whether he's married, single, gay, whatever! If anyone knows, please share. Thanks.

natestevens9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have always loved this guy. He is very hot, tall and very well hung. Ashton Kutcher along with Philip's sister Nancy "Punked" him on Ashtons TV show. Philip & Nancy went shopping and she had her brother trying on some new pants and shirt. While Philip was standing there in the changing booth, they took all of his clothes and he had to come out wearing only a speedo and that boy is very, very hung. I would love to see that episode again. I have also seen some great bulge and VPL on Philip over the years!

Here is a pretty nice shot of him in younger years!

Attachments

Last edited:

gregory59

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was on an episode of TV's Bloopers and Practical Jokes back in the 80's. If I remember correctly, they played a practical joke on him by getting him into a changing room at a department store and then taking his pants so he couldn't leave. At one point he swings open the doors slightly and you could see the large bulge in his briefs. That was one of the times that I knew for sure I was gay. I sure wish that show was available on DVD.
View attachment 8-10-2021 9-40-52 PM.mp4

inishowen2000

Experimental Member
Media
He was on an episode of TV's Bloopers and Practical Jokes back in the 80's. If I remember correctly, they played a practical joke on him by getting him into a changing room at a department store and then taking his pants so he couldn't leave. At one point he swings open the doors slightly and you could see the large bulge in his briefs. That was one of the times that I knew for sure I was gay. I sure wish that show was available on DVD.

Heron

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard he was gay. Anyone else hear that?

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I heard he was gay. Anyone else hear that?

Not sure about him, but I did used to think his sister Nancy, aka Jo from "The Facts of Life", was a hardcore lez. That is, until she blossomed out of her tomboyishness.

inishowen2000

Experimental Member
Media
I have always loved this guy. He is very hot, tall and very well hung. Ashton Kutcher along with Philip's sister Nancy "Punked" him on Ashtons TV show. Philip & Nancy went shopping and she had her brother trying on some new pants and shirt. While Philip was standing there in the changing booth, they took all of his clothes and he had to come out wearing only a speedo and that boy is very, very hung. I would love to see that episode again. I have also seen some great bulge and VPL on Philip over the years!

Here is a pretty nice shot of him in younger years!

What season of Punked was that on? It sounds like the prank they played on him on TV's Bloopers and Practical Jokes.

IndianaJones

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
One of my first crushes as a young teen...realizing which sex I preferred. There were some episodes in "Alice" later in the series where Tommy is in his mid-teens and wearing some tight jeans that were common in the late 70s and early 80s showing a nice bulge.

Would love to see the speedo vid

mikeobrien

Expert Member
Media
I remember that episode. He was packing. to be honest I was thinking of that scene when I clicked on this topic lol

D

deleted910556

Recently, I saw a picture of Philip McKeon. He played Tommy Hyatt on Alice. Personally, I always thought he was cute and he still is cute, even in his late 40s. Does anyone have any shirtless pics and/or naked pics of him? Also, I can't find any information on him whether he's married, single, gay, whatever! If anyone knows, please share. Thanks.
Did you know his sister played Jo on TV's "Facts of Life" both can be seen in reruns on TV's LOGO NETWORK , yeah it's the gay channel

rickbell19

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I saw that too on a rerun. He was VERY well hung and had a hot body