Philip Winchester

cutmeat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Did anyone see NBC's two-hour pilot tonight of Robinson Crusoe starring Philip Winchester. This guy is all man - handsome and chiselled and very sexy. If anyone got any screen caps please post. If there are any other photos out there to be had ... shirtless, beach, or other sensual shots - be fantastic to have you share those as well. Male or female this guy will get your juices flowing!!!

Reactions: thatguyjy

Jus Me

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
It's fucking crazy that I'd never heard of him before 'The Player'...which was a really dope show, imo. NBC really should have given it more of a chance.
Gotta say though, as good as he looks out of clothes, I LOVE seeing him in a suit. His Chicago Justice/SVU character was kinda boring, but he wore the FUCK outta those suits!
Btw, he's got a few nice scenes in just his briefs in a movie called 'In My Sleep', which might still be available on Prime. Which reminds me that I STILL gotta check out 'Strikeback'.

mathslover12

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It's fucking crazy that I'd never heard of him before 'The Player'...which was a really dope show, imo. NBC really should have given it more of a chance.
Gotta say though, as good as he looks out of clothes, I LOVE seeing him in a suit. His Chicago Justice/SVU character was kinda boring, but he wore the FUCK outta those suits!
Btw, he's got a few nice scenes in just his briefs in a movie called 'In My Sleep', which might still be available on Prime. Which reminds me that I STILL gotta check out 'Strikeback'.
In In My Sleep, basically he was just offered by the director to just show off his big hot nipples. There was a scene when he was sleeping and handcuffed and his nipples were touched and he flinched a bit. Damn so fucking hot.

Reactions: Jus Me