Philips Bodygroom vs. Vidal Sassoon Body Groomer

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by mloyes, Jan 7, 2007.

1. mloyes

mloyes New Member

Albums:
    So I went to the store to check out the new Philips Bodygroom that I've been hearing about, On the shelf next to the Philips there was the Vidal Sassoon mens Body Groomer; for the same price. Does anyone know how they compare or if its even worth getting one at all????

2. Pjurlover

Pjurlover New Member

Albums:
    I haven't tried either, but just speaking for myself, I've tried a variety of electric shavers on my face and never gotten satisfactory results compared to a conventional razor. That's working on smooth skin. A man's balls aren't nearly as smooth, so I have to think that the results with an electric won't be any better.

In my experience, I've gotten great results shaving my cock and balls with the 5-bladed Gillette Fusion (even doing touch ups around the rim of my anus). I also use a gel shave product such as King of Shaves (there are probably others that would work just as well). The results are very smooth and I've never cut myself, never . . .

As you'll see in my gallery, I like smooth balls, for the greatly enhanced sensitivity. They're also nicer to lick and suck. Even a little bit of stubble would take away from that.

So, I haven't shed any light on the two electrics you've asked about, but those are my thoughts on the general idea of an electric shaver on the balls. Just my opinion, fwiw, ymmv, etc. . . . If you try one of the electrics, I'd be interested to hear about how it works for you.

3. smoothrnb

Gold Member

Albums:
    I have been using the Norelco Bodygroom since May of last year. It is great! I was very skeptical about its claims, but all have proven to be true. The only downside is it needs frequently cleaning to shave at its best. It truly does the best of anything that I have tried in the 6 years that I have been shaving my body. I highly recommend the Norelco Bodygroom...:smile:

Draft saved Draft deleted