Philips Bodygroom

D

deleted105000

I purchased one from Amazon a few months back and I'm very happy with it. It's water-resistant, so you can use it in the shower. The foil surface makes it easy to shave without accidentally grabbing any delicate skin, so you can use it pretty much anywhere. As with anything, just proceed carefully until you're comfortable with it.

8inforblondes

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I use it only with the guard (little comb looking thing) on. I use #1 for chest and stomach and #3 for underarms. I still use a regular razor for dick and balls. I planned to use without guard for close shave of dick and balls but quickly abandoned that idea after a couple of nicks... :eek:

D_Bred Mertz

1st Like
Media
ive contemplated getting one of these before but the idea of using an electric razor on my cock and balls is terrifying.
But from sounds of some people its ok. So is it alright to use? I cant imagine the pain of razor burn on your nuts or shaft!

smoothrnb

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have had the Bodygroom for a year now and love it. (I bought my at Target for $39.99, but I have recently noticed the price has come down.) I have been shaving everything from the neck down for the past 6 years. Shaving was never really a chore, but it did take some time. The Bodygroom quickly shaves my pubes, penis, and balls without cutting or nicking my skin. I highly recommend it! It is well worth the money...:smile:

avidjacker

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I recently purchased a bodygroom. Works great once you get the hang of it. Too scared to use it on my balls so I still use a Mach 3 but it works great everywhere else. I would definitely recommend it. Have had any razor burn issue like I do when using a regular razor. I use it in the shower and get smooth results every time. Bought mine at Target for $35.

im using a gel that makes hair not grow ^_^

its workinggg

and it only works while you use it,

so if you stop it will come back

not permenant

rich-9.8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw one of these in ASDA yesterday: Multi-area groomer?:eek:

I'm afraid there is only one "area" on me - my face. Even that doesn't get shaved much or often. I look quite gorilla-esque.

Still, if you feel you have to pretty yourselves up...

wanker

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I had a bad experience using this- in the UK you only get one attatchment and it isn't that close so I went for my balls without the guard- NEVER do that!!! or at least take it VERY slowly- I nearly gave myself a heart attack I had bleeding inside my sac! not a pleasant site or feeling! lots of cold water later and a week of softly softly pain and it went lol.