Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
you do know that he plays (played) a gay teacher in hollyoaks in the city dont you? only for the british tho and its stoped for a mo and i have no idea when its playing again. it did play on channel 4 / s4c ill have to cheack when its on again but HOT!! should of seen it when he come out hot men kissing mr phil, very hot :D

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
"Hollyoaks: In The City" is unlikely to get a repeat on C4 in the near future, although it might on some of the spin-off channels.

As for any more, no chance. It hasn't been recommissioned, so that's it.

Coincidentally, Philip Olivier was on "Soapstar Superchef" today (ITV1, 17:00-18:00), together with his former colleague Leon Lopez, from "H: ITC" (and of course, "Brookside" prior to that). They scored the second highest score so far for their cooking. There'll no doubt be some clips from that on famousmales forums - the male celebrity site very soon.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I still thin he is one of the hottest and love that he played a gay character in Hollyoaks...there are caps of him out there of his gay kiss...I am so in love. :smile:
I always check out male forums to see what Mr. Oliver is up to.

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Does anyone know where you can find clips or pics of Philip Olivier full frontal?I think he is a hunk.:redface: :redface: :dunno:

For starters, you can use the search function here for the several threads that are already devoted to Philip Olivier. You may find the one frontal nude of him but that is actually a photoshopped picture.

And yes, he is definitely a hottie.

9inchcanadian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Antbody know what he is up to these days, i quite enjoyed Hollyoaks in the city(for obvious reasons) but alas no second series and besides that im in Canada now. Thank god for youtube!!!! or i would have missed the amazing beauty that is John-Paul and Craig in hollyoaks becoming lovers.Anyway back to Phil. Whats he up to?

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
D

deleted32404

I was confusing this guy, Phillip OLIVER with the cabaret singer, Phillip OFFICER! He's not a hottie...in fact has terrible skin. That being said, he's tall and skinny and I BET has a big one!

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
I was confusing this guy, Phillip OLIVER with the cabaret singer, Phillip OFFICER!

It's OLIVIER (as in Sir Laurence) not OLIVER (and it's Philip with one 'l' as well!). His full name, which his brother uses when acting (he's been in "Brookside" as well) is Borg-Olivier and he's descended from the former president of Malta.