PHILLIP PHILLIPS, JR., American Idol

B_BatmanInRobin

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Cute guy.

Who are these parents who name their kid Phillip when their surname is Phillips =(

I've known a David Davidson in real life
Good point! I have known a Phillip Phillips, a Michael Michaels, a Thomas Thomas, a Jason Jasons, a Steven Stevens. It's not even cute when you're 5 years old. It's goofy as fuck!
I haven't watched any of American Idol this season. I'll start watching when they weed the grass to a few roses.

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I liked his "slow and easy" song but then every solo he did afterwards just sounded too similar to each other. He has a very limited vocal range and seems so far a one trick pony unable to sing in any other genre or style and continually repeats the same vocal mannerisms and affectations in every song. That gets boring fast. He really needs to start to mixing it up but not sure he has the voice to do it.

Last edited:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think he'll do great... he does sound interesting. With the vocal coaches and such...I'm sure he'll open up a bit more and do more things. Randy won't let him keep doing the same type things over and over. HOWEVER, he does have a certain style that no one else has. The Girl from SD, Jessica???...anyway..i expect her to win it all. I do like Elise, Erica and Holly ... they all sound great!! Elise had a bad week this week..but thats not her style. Joshua is the stand out for the guys. *mantasia* lol

raven24

Experimental Member
Media
@ Lightkeeper: Jeremy Rosado was (rightfully) voted off.

Did anyone else see the cock on that guy tonight?
Nice and thick, big head you could see hanging to the left through loose jeans.

Saw this too. When I realized, I went: "Oh shit!" Gorgeous and hot! Anyone cap that or video?

Just keeping this thread in the proper perspective. :biggrin1:

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
this boy turns me the fuck ON big time. you just know he's got a hot little smooth ass under those baggy jeans. damn boy gives me a semi woody every damn week.