PHILLIP PHILLIPS, JR., American Idol

kylelovescarrie

Sexy Member
Media
He's gonna win tonight. Just the demographics of the viewing audience. Horny teen chicks vote for cute white guys. Not to say he doesn't deserve it. Hell, I'd buy one of his records.

There hasn't been a female winner since that country chick what's her face.

False. Carrie Underwood, who has sold 14 million albums, won five Grammys, and garnered 14 #1 singles won Idol in 2005. Jordin Sparks was the last female winner, she won season 6 in 2007.

Scott2005

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He did win. And just like the last 5 white guys with a guitar that has won, he'll eventually be dropped.

Oh well. At least he's still good to look at.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He did win. And just like the last 5 white guys with a guitar that has won, he'll eventually be dropped.

Oh well. At least he's still good to look at.

Not to gloat (much), but remember you read it here first four months ago on January 23 just after he auditioned in Savannah. Hope he makes it in a very competitive business--he seems like a really nice, well-grounded guy. (And I'm still pissed Ace Young didn't propose to me!)

Scott2005

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything...but what exactly does your kidneys have to do with your lungs?

earllogjam

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't want to sound like a bitch or anything...but what exactly does your kidneys have to do with your lungs?

Have you ever tried to sing while passing kidney stones?

I imagine any bodily pain would affect the quality of your voice and singing even if nothing is wrong with your lungs.

draw

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
they actually have A LOT to do with your lungs.... together they help create an acid-base balance in your body and thus resulting in homeostasis... if you must really know.... in this case, however.... nothing... it just means that while this young man has been dealing with one of the most painful anomolies ever... he managed to win one of the best talent searches in the world.......Way to go....

natestevens9

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Did anyone else notice how hot Phillip was on the final show at the beginning of the show when he walked down the staircase?? He had on white linen pants and shirt and looked amazing! Wish he would dress like that more often or better yet, just wear a speedo!

D

deleted278588

Love his music. He is very good looking too.. hairy chest and the half beard are hot