philly stripper TANK

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
TANK is a very popular on the East Coast and south. Very popular. Now he may not be horse hung but to one of the members here on LPSG, he will tell you that the women treated his dick as though it was god, even though his DICK IS BIGGER! :eek:

I will find that thread for you guys. Here's some of the photos.

And I do believe I have posted his videos on here as well.

BLKBRO

Attachments

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
that's easy.....i think that thread got more responses than any other thread i've ever posted,so hell yeah he got tons of attention.the women there still talk about him.and who's bigger? well that speaks for it's self.(my pics don't lie)

sbat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
TANK is a very popular on the East Coast and south. Very popular. Now he may not be horse hung but to one of the members here on LPSG, he will tell you that the women treated his dick as though it was god, even though his DICK IS BIGGER! :eek:

I will find that thread for you guys. Here's some of the photos.

And I do believe I have posted his videos on here as well.

BLKBRO

Are you tank?

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been asked to get more information or even video on this guy so here you go. I know there's nudes pics of him some where, so when I get those I'll post it for you.

Youtube video
video 1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oEbJMp-S5HE

video 2
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JaD_5I5W2Yo&feature=related
video 3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcrn9WnZKjQ

MYSPACE page
MySpace - THE MIGHTY TANK - 31 - Male - PHILADELPHIA, Pennsylvania - myspace.com/themightytank

Website
THE MIGHTY TANK Official Website

blkbro510

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So here's a question for you Dougie, what's the difference of regular male strip club and black male strip club. Would you be concern if you had a girlfriend that goes to black male strip club every week and if so, why?

Just want folks have an insight of the culture....

that's easy.....i think that thread got more responses than any other thread i've ever posted,so hell yeah he got tons of attention.the women there still talk about him.and who's bigger? well that speaks for it's self.(my pics don't lie)

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
So here's a question for you Dougie, what's the difference of regular male strip club and black male strip club. Would you be concern if you had a girlfriend that goes to black male strip club every week and if so, why?

Just want folks have an insight of the culture....

oh..that's simple..black stripper means naked black man! lol!
i don't object at all.being that i myself frequent strip clubs,so it's all good.