Phillycouplexxx and cuckolding at Nude Africa

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Wrist_thick10, May 13, 2010.

1. Wrist_thick10

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I am not really knowledgeable about men who like to see other men have sex with their woman constantly. I've had sex numerous married women, but they never asked me to fuck them in front of their husbands. I'm not saying it's wrong, but what is the fantasy behind this? Is it seeing a bigger dick fuck the wife, or just seeing the wife act out some voyeurism fantasy? I have had sex with 2 women at the same time, but I'll be damn if I LET my woman have sex with another man. Sorry, I guess it's the Alpha dog in me. I think that women think about sex much more different than a man does. Let me explain. A man can have sex with a woman and have no feelings what so ever....most of the time. But a woman has sex with a man because she likes him, or is in love with him....some of the time. Sharing might seem fun, but what if she falls in love. Rarely in my experience does a woman put her feelings in her back pocket and just have sex for the "get off" factor. Tell me what you think LPSG family. My other handle is "Beercan10" on the internet.

Attached Files:

2. truth4705

truth4705 Member

Albums:
    I agree wit u, I don't see the appeal of watchin my wife get fucked by another dude, my wife is mine to fuck and no one elses lol I'm possessive like that so sue me... Btw ur dick is redicuously thick, god bless that pussy breaker

Draft saved Draft deleted