philosophy anyone?

Maximillian: [quote author=Tender link=board=99;num=1065579318;start=20#32 date=10/08/03 at 18:46:11]

true.
and if i was the Maestro of my destiny,
my boy could talk...

:'(

i guess i just dont get it.
[/quote]

I was deeply angered when I saw this statement, then I got sad. I could have been the boy you speak of as I have grown up with a serious speech impediment and if My mom would have had that attitude that you have displayed in this posting and others, I would have never grown up to be the Man I am today. Instead of viewing this as a negative and how it effects you, you need to start thinking about him. So life dealt you a few hard knocks, its not the kids fault.

If you were "responsible" enough to get pregnant and have him, then you HAVE to be responsible enough to handle what you have been dealt. Remember, you hold the power in your hands to make or break this child and if he has problems, you have to be his solution, trust Me he will adore you for it when he gets older and its an entirely selfless act. Dont ever view him as anything less because of his handicaps thats not the right thing to do.

You have been given a gift, a special child that needs a little more attention, show your strength and raise him into a man you can be proud of as My mom did.

I am sorry if this sounds a little rough, but this hit Me closely because of the childs speech problem. My IM is open if you need to vent or need advice and I wish you the best of luck, I know this cant be easy on you at all, but you do have people here who will support you in your battles as long as you keep positive, you arent alone.

Be well and a hug for you,
Maximillian

Tender: [quote author=jonb link=board=99;num=1065579318;start=40#41 date=10/11/03 at 16:57:59]42[/quote]

???

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=Tender link=board=99;num=1065579318;start=40#42 date=10/11/03 at 17:25:48]

???[/quote]
The meaning of life.

7x6andchg: What is six times nine? :D

Gotta love Douglas Adams!

oldman9x7: God, give me the strength to change the things that I can change; the courage to accept the things that I cannot change and the wisdom to know the difference.

Gramps

oldman9x7: I'm either going to sign all my posts with "THE END" or stop giving replies altogether because it seems (to me at least) that each time I try to participate it's as though I "clipped" the thread. Does this mean (in baseball lingo) that I'm a closer?

Gramps

Max

Sexy Member
Media
[quote author=oldman9x7 link=board=99;num=1065579318;start=40#46 date=10/12/03 at 22:03:28]I'm either going to sign all my posts with "THE END" or stop giving replies altogether because it seems (to me at least) that each time I try to participate it's as though I "clipped" the thread.  Does this mean (in baseball lingo) that I'm a closer?

Gramps[/quote]

You aren't the only one who gets that feeling.  One or other two people have owned up to it.  

In my case, often by the time I have spotted a thread where I might be able to make some sort of a contribution, it is pretty well dead already  ;D

awellhungboi: [quote author=oldman9x7 link=board=99;num=1065579318;start=40#46 date=10/12/03 at 22:03:28]I'm either going to sign all my posts with "THE END" or stop giving replies altogether because it seems (to me at least) that each time I try to participate it's as though I "clipped" the thread.  Does this mean (in baseball lingo) that I'm a closer?
[/quote]

It's not you, Gramps. I think that's a pretty common feeling. That's happened to me too. Posting something and the thread dies. It's like, "Hmm, was it something I said?" I think everyone goes through that, though.

Tender: no man it wasnt anything you said, in a bad way.
i read it and thought,
hmm. thats starting to take on a new meaning for me...

Tender

sammygirly: Gramps, your post was simply profound and the sum of all that was trying to be said ;D

It was a nice rounded end to the thread I think.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Don't worry, gramps, no thread on LPSG is ever truly dead (unless so outrageous that it's deleted by a moderator).

Somebody is either going to resurrect it or it is going to be presented by another poster in a different form.

Pecker

(I want to come back as a boomerang so I can keep coming and coming and coming....)

Tender: well this *was* supposed to be a more enlightended corner of the board right?!
:)
Tender

7x6andchg: Sometimes you have to wait - but they always come back!!! [spooky voice] They ALLLLLWAYS come back!

Bwah hah hah!

7x6&C

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[quote author=Tender link=board=99;num=1065579318;start=20#20 date=10/08/03 at 15:43:50]okaaay  ...
and what kind of help do you reccomend for all these failures like me ?
:'([/quote]
This may have been rephrased somewhere else, but I've always found never to make things perfect in an imperfect world; just try your best, no one'll EVER take that away from you. ;)