Phimosis holding me back?

D_Haole_Berry

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just wondering (if anyone really knows) whether phimosis could be holding back the full potential length of my erection?

I ask this as I've recently begun stretching exercises to see if it has any loosening effect, and this thought crossed my mind.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It's plausible that the root/base of your penis is being pushed inwards. But it would be just a fraction of an inch, a centimeter where you are; possibly a bit more. On some of the foreskin restoration forums, there are guys who say they gain some length, say 1/2in, and the theory is a tight cut pushing the penis inwards. That's all anecdotal, there's no research to back it. That's the premise but your "tight skin" is different.

Who diagnosed your "phimosis"? To be genuine diagnosis a physician would need to examine it. It's not a diagnosis you can make yourself nor can anyone on the internet.

Stretching exercises have been proved effective in Europe and other areas, so keep at it!

p.s., I like your avatar.:smile:

S

SirConcis

The penis and erection process are not effected by the skin on the penis. Your penis itself is just as erect and just as long whether you can retract your foreksin or not. However, the APPREARANCE of your penis can be changed. If you have long foreskin which has no desire to auto-retract during erection, then the skn is not tight on the shaft, hoevere you still have the issue of proportions because of your hidden glans not standing on top of your penis and this may make the penis appear smaller than it really is. If your foreskin is short enough that it badly wants to auto-retracts, but phimosis prevents it, (which would cause discomfort during erection), you would then have 3 issues: The brain not commanding a full and complete erection due to discomfort, the "proportions" issue as above, as well as the base of penis being hidden by pelvic skin and/or scrotum skin that is pulled up by the tight skin on shaft. The last one is also an issue to those who are tightly circumcised.

jameskprior

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think phimosis is about the sexiest thing in the world. Would love you to show it off for us. How tight is it? As to your question, I think the unusual and sexy appearance of a tight foreskin that traps the head is so cool as to outweigh any tiny reduction of your penis's size, if indeed it reduces it at all. I don't agree with the previous posts since it's only the head of the penis that is affected, not the shaft or length. Some guys who are cut in adulthood get "flare" of the head when it's unsheathed from a restrictive foreskin, i.e, the coronal rim expands and the head fills out. Personally, I'd love to be phimotic.

C

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have thought the same thing...I don't have phimosis (or if I do its a very mild case), but my foreskin doesn't roll back on its own when I'm hard.

I have noticed just getting seriously hard/aroused will get you to your potential...I don't think your foreskin can hold you back very much if you get steely hard and force it out of the way :tongue:

But, if I ever start stretching again I'll let you know. I haven't done that for awhile but I probably should. I think its tightened up a bit in this dry spell I seem to be having.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Some guys foreskins don't roll back on their own, I think it's because the corona is the widest part of the head and as the foreskin when at rest isn't against any part that would stretch it the corona can be big enough that it needs a hand to get over it.

dickMayo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
hey, could you tell me the exercises your doing? id love to be able to stretch my foreskin enough so that it retracts fully. cheers

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
dickMayo, an exercise routine occasionally recommended is at the NORK-UK website -- http://www.norm-uk.org/phimosis_clinical_guidelines.html -- however that website is down as I write this. I retrieved that page via the Internet Archive site and below is an excerpt.
Stretching for a tight foreskin.

Use baby oil, Vaseline intensive care hand and body lotion, Nivea or any bland cream as a lubricant. Pull the foreskin forward away from the body several times then pull it back and hold it in the stretched position for several minutes twice daily. When the hole is large enough insert your thumb , or smaller finger if necessary, into the foreskin and grip the glans ( the head of the penis) between finger and thumb. Roll the foreskin over the thumb until the tight ring is white with stretching. Hold it in this position as long as you can at a time- say 5 minutes. Repeat as often as you have the time and enthusiasm for. If later you find there is room for two or more fingers then use them.

If time permits even better results may be possible if you soak your penis in warm water for some minutes before you start to stretch.

If the opening to the foreskin is very narrow consider using a Glansie (Glansie.com - cure phimosis) to advance to the methods above.

_Alexxx_

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Captain Elephant

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My brother's son just recently was circumcised at age 5. He's the first male in our family to be cut. He was diagnosed with phimosis about 3 months ago, and the poor thing was even having problems peeing. My bro was bummed about it, but the little fucker is happy as a lark that he can pee without trying to hold it back.

Take care of it, dude. You're only allowed one.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, I'm amazed how people keep and encourage a non healthy penis. It causes trouble, pain, adds trouble to sexual relationships and reduces pleasure of the phimosis owner.
Here's something from CircList which is in the same vein:
Phimosis in adults also makes sexual intercourse unsatisfactory and low deposition of semen in the vagina (as seman [sic] is often deposited inside the prepuce) may cause infertility.
They also say there's only one "cure".

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here's something from CircList which is in the same vein:
Phimosis in adults also makes sexual intercourse unsatisfactory and low deposition of semen in the vagina (as seman [sic] is often deposited inside the prepuce) may cause infertility.​
They also say there's only one "cure".

Dude, but only stretching, very painful stretching, with foreskin restoration products bought from approved vendors "cures" phimosis. All the "doctors" here in the anti circ brigade say so. I think this guy should listen to all the "doctors" who insist on painful stretching for years and may cause rips and tears. But after a few years of scarring, lots of money spent on various foreskin restoration gadgets, and pain, it'll all be worth it even if you're glans is numb and your foreskin is scarred beyond recognition because you'll keep that precious foreskin. And this guy should never ever consult an actual licensed doctor. What do they know? All they want is the foreskin to collect foreskin to make under-eye creams and creams that remove cellulite to sell so that they can get rich. I mean I read this right here on LPSG written by the anti circ brigade, so it must be true. So dude, don't see an actual doctor, listen to the anti circ brigade because only they know how to "cure" phimosis.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just wondering (if anyone really knows) whether phimosis could be holding back the full potential length of my erection?

I ask this as I've recently begun stretching exercises to see if it has any loosening effect, and this thought crossed my mind.

I don't think so. Skin stretches and expands as necessary when it feels tension. That is the process by which circumcised men restore their foreskins.