Phimosis/Tight Foreskin Cures

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,

So my foreskin has gone tight again and apparently this can cause decreased sensation during sex and it always makes blowjobs uncomfortable.

So I want to sort it out. And I found these two devices/products:

Glansie.com - cure phimosis - The Glansie

GFS | Phimosis | Gentle Foreskin Stretcher

The Gentle Foreskin Stretcher looks a better device to me (uses a balloon inside the foreskin).

But they're so expensive! $100/£63.27

And that's without delivery. Anyone have any experience with these devices or any similar ones? The reviews say people have sorted their foreskins out in 2-4 weeks.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well I've bought the GFS (Gentle Foreskin Stretcher), the company is apparently based in Australia so it might take a while to arrive. But when it does I'll record my progress and maybe do an instructional video since I can't find any videos on exactly how it works.

The Glansie I was put off because it looks a bit barbaric/basic and you have to use your hand but I'm pretty sure the GFS is handsfree once you inflate the balloon.

D_Tess_Tease

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Quack remedies!!! go and see a doctor and get a prescription for steroid cream. And dont be embarressed, the doc knows what phimosis is ! the cream will fix it up in a week.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have tried steroid creams and stretching with my fingers and a cockring. cockring seems to work but it isn't safe since you need to stretch the foreskin about 30 minutes each time and the cockring was cutting off circulation.

They're not quack remedies, they basically do the work finger stretching was but without having to use your fingers which can be uncomfortable.

Also you can increase the stretch easier than you can with fingers. I will post an update once I receive it anyway.

easytwist

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I have tried steroid creams and stretching with my fingers and a cockring. cockring seems to work but it isn't safe since you need to stretch the foreskin about 30 minutes each time and the cockring was cutting off circulation.

They're not quack remedies, they basically do the work finger stretching was but without having to use your fingers which can be uncomfortable.

Also you can increase the stretch easier than you can with fingers. I will post an update once I receive it anyway.

I was going to say the same thing, but you beat me to it - basic stretching works. I did it myself. My GP was bang on when he told me to try this first. The best place to do it is in the shower when the skin is loose and moist. Good luck.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The glansie does look a bit scary, yeah. I hope you have luck with the balloon. It's kind of a fun idea, actually.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
There is an underlying reason why your foreskin is tightening up.
9 out of 10 times, it is because there is an underlying yeast infection. This causes the skin to tear slightly, in multiple places. It heals. When it heals, it heals as scar tissue, not stretchy skin.
You can fix the underlying yeast infection with canesten if you are in Europe or Canada, or with anything over the counter for women. It will work as well on a man.
If you stretch, and still have a yeast infection, it adds to the tightness.
If it was mine, I would make sure there was no yeast, and then stretch. It likely will take 6-8 weeks, with any of the methods you choose...fingers, glansie, balloon, or stretching with betamethasone cream.
Best of luck with it, my friend.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks man. I did actually read somewhere the it can be due to yeast infection I thought that was crazy. I thought only women could get yest infections. And I don't have a discharge or anything but not sure what the symptoms are in men.

My foreskin has always been quite tight though since I was 16 (when I first pulled it back) and I don't think I had a yeast infection then. But I have had intermittent tearing.

I will look into the yeast infection thing and the GFS should arrive in the next week or two so we'll see how it goes.

I was definitely more keen on the idea after watching a sex advice TV programme where the sex advice person told a guy with a tight foreskin (who had sex but said entering was painful) to get a circumcision! And he did. No mention of stretching or anything.

I have tried stretching in the bath/shower but for some reason my foreskin is a lot tighter there. If I use lube I can get four fingers in quite easily though. Watch this space!

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Anybody can get a yeast infection. Male, female, circumcised, uncircumcised.

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Thanks man. I did actually read somewhere the it can be due to yeast infection I thought that was crazy. I thought only women could get yest infections.

Yeah, I thought that too, but then one of my exes got a yeast infection under his foreskin (we were split up long since). He said his glans went from sensitive to painful to the touch, and his foreskin got all tight. A doctor prescribed him some cream and it cleared up.

Not saying that would help you, but just as a point of fact. I've since learned you can get yeast infections in all kinds of places.