Phimosis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by festdela, May 7, 2009.

1. festdela

festdela New Member

Albums:
    Hello,

I'm sure there have been threads on this topic in the past but hopefully you won't mind me posting here- I'm very concerned.

I don't know exactly what phimosis is or how to get rid of it, but from the rough details I think I have it. When I masturbate, the foreskin only retracts about an inch, sometimes less. I don't experience any pain while masturbating simply because I know when to stop, however sex is excruciatingly painful (sadly I've never been able to finish having sex).

So has anyone got any advice? What should I do and what's the best way to treat it?

Regards,

Festdela

2. crescendo69

Gold Member

3. Jake90

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Hey mate! You don't say how old you are and how long you've been masturbating. I assume it's always been tight? I would bite the bullet and see a doctor. You might be able to have a small cut to loosen it, not necessarily a full circumcision. Some of the cut guys would disagree but I think having a foreskin which fully retracts gives a great feeling when jacking and I wouldn't get cut unless it was a necessity.

Ask the doctor what the options are - you shouldn't have to go on enduring pain when you have intercourse.

BTW I read your profile and you sound like a really cool guy!!

4. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Fix it yourself. See files Manual Restore and Manual Restore 2 here. Works for cut and intact guys:

My Downloads (Graphite)

You can also just wear something inside your foreskin as you go about your day. Something that can be easily cleaned and comfortable for extended wear like surgical tubing or anything tubular would work as long as it can't hurt you. People stretch out their earlobes in this way. Even if your foreskin is tight, I am confident your foreskin is a lot more elastic than your earlobes.

5. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    The standard treatment is stretching massage with steroid cream. As you can already partially retract, this is likely to work well for you.

Surgical options are full circumcision or a "dorsal slit" where they cut a nick into the upper side of the foreskin.

6. liberia

liberia New Member

Albums:
    Far better to get it circumcised.

7. jaygmi59

jaygmi59 New Member

While I've put my 2 cents in before, I had the same problem. Sex was an uncomfortable ordeal, on a "good" day. At 39 I was circumcised and was never sorry for it! It's your decision or is it incision?

8. vindicator

vindicator Member

Albums:
    I think your doctor can give you some cream that you can apply to the skin that will loosen it up and then you can stretch it over time. I believe its vitamin E? You can just use it when you jerk off and it will naturally stretch out. Skin is amazingly stretchy over time. There are lots of guys with the same problem that have solved it this way.

Here is a guy who has done it this way...

http://video2.xtube.com/watch_video...=&ver=3&ccaa=1&qid=&qidx=&qnum=&preview_flag=

Good luck!

#8 vindicator, May 7, 2009
    Last edited: May 7, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted