Phimosis

Hunta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Is it safe to try and pull back the skin 2 reveal my head? I tried it just then and saw my whole head(1st time lol) accidently and it scared the shit outta me so i rolled it back. Would you reccomend rolling the skin back flaccid then get erect?

Adam70

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Theoretically the skin around your penis, like any other, can stretch. That is the whole principal of foreskin restoration. It might be helpful to you to gently stretch it every day, preferably when you are in the shower so the skin can relax, should you wish to make the skin less restricted. You might also want to get a medicated moisturiser to put on the skin to help with the process. Remeber to go slow and be gentle if you decide to do it.

I am cut and regret being cut so I would advice you never to have it
cut off simply because it is tight. I can also understand seeing your cock head for the first time might be scary ... but it is also ok :) ...

... and remeber there is nothing wrong with having a tight forsekin!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So were you just scared or did you feel discomfort? When I was 16 I had to really force my skin back (Just when soft). I did that and it hurt a bit and stuck right behind the glans. I couldn't get it back up! I had to wait til I went completely soft to cover it back up.

Now my foreskin works fine. When hard it still covers the head but if it needs to (like when having sex) it can go all the way back and forth.

Just stretch it. Put some hydrocortisone 1% cream on your bits and then just pull it back as far as comfortably possible and hold it for as long as you can. Then repeat. If you do this for half an hour each night, you should see results.

Another method is to stick fingers inside your foreskin and stretch it that way. I did try this but it feels SO wrong! I think the stretching is better/faster though. I suggest lube. At first just put your two index fingers in. At one point I did get 4 fingers in mine, 2 on each side. But I could only hold it for a few seconds.

Its supposed to be easier in the shower too although I find in the shower my foreskin is actually tighter (because of the heat).

Good luck anyway :smile:

Don't get a circumcision. At worst, get a fremoctomy (sp?). They put three small incisions in the frenulum to loosen it. But if there is no pain, you probably don't have much to worry about. I never felt pain as such, just more discomfort.

Enjoy your skin!

PS it is safe to pull it back and its best to do it when soft at first.
It will probably feel funny but that's because your glans hasn't had a lot of exposure to the air. It's perfectly normal.

Hunta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No i did not feel discomfort..just looked wierd so i covered the head back up. Im scared that the flenulum might break or something then ill be in even more trouble. Iv considered circumcision which seems to be the easy way out(i think)..iv also heard some good and bad reports about circ.

findfirefox

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
No i did not feel discomfort..just looked wierd so i covered the head back up. Im scared that the flenulum might break or something then ill be in even more trouble. Iv considered circumcision which seems to be the easy way out(i think)..iv also heard some good and bad reports about circ.

You can move it and it feels fine, but your scared of it because it can move so your going to cut it off. Right.

Hunta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok what happened was i rolled it back a tad while flaccid then when i got erect i looked down and i saw my head so i was liek WTF..cuz it was the first id seen it. I didnt feel any different from getting erect normally but it is impossible 2 roll the skin back when erect..the frenulum is still attached..and its really getting me annoyed...circ is looking better and better. I hate when i have to explain it when im getting head..its annoying..i feel liek im missing out!

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't pull my foreskin back when I get head...which could be why I don't enjoy it.

But anyway...if it goes back without pain its fine. If you never pulled it back, then it would be very tight. But it sounds like yours is okay. Stretching like I described above will make it even more 'mobile'. There is no need for a circumcision.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I've read through the thread thus far and of course I'll comment. *Many of my detractors must be waiting.*

I'm most concerned about paraphimosis which is the foreskin being stuck behind the corona and not easily returned to its regular position. That can happen if you retract it when soft then allow your penis to get hard and the head becomes too large for your foreskin to recover. The frenar band can restrict blood flow causing a problem.

Disclaimer: I haven't had medical training. Proper diagnosis of phimosis or paraphimosis requires examination by a physician. That would mean no one at LPSG can declare you have phimosis, paraphimosis or neither, unless that member is a physician and has examined you. Even recommending circumcision is inappropriate for those reasons.
Would you reccomend rolling the skin back flaccid then get erect?
Not unless you can recover it when erect. And based on a later message:
I didnt feel any different from getting erect normally but it is impossible 2 roll the skin back when erect...
I have doubt that you could.

If you're not sure then do a test: get fully erect while covered, be careful to maintain the erection, then see if you can retract it. If it seems really tight then don't risk it.
... the frenulum is still attached ...
That clause baffles me. Normally the frenulum is attached between the foreskin and underside of glans. I wonder if you're misidentifying a skin bridge as the frenulum. If it's a skin bridge then you definitely need to see a doctor and *clearing throat* some cutting might be indicated. :eek:

The prior posters mentioned stretching. A good overview of that is at: How should phimosis be treated?

Best wishes.

Hunta

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yeah i can 1/2 roll it back when soft, then get erect and have no troubles rolling it back over the head but it feels tight. I thought the frenulum WAS the little bridge of skin on the underside of the glans...I suppose im just a little scared when erect trying to roll it back incase something tears ;(.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hunta, just to be certain that we're discussing the same thing take a look at this pic: http://www.circumstitions.com/Images/Glossary/frenulum.jpg ... tell me if yours is similar to that.

I think you're overly concerned about tearing it. It's rather tough. For a lot of guys it lasts their entire lifetime even with frequent use!