Phimosis.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have phimosis, because foreskin will not pull back on its own. have to pull it back and it is very tight and sometimes makes me almost cum just from friction. if i pack lube up under foreskin no problem. so why do you think you have phimosis?

LoyalTraitor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hollywood11.4";992521 said:
I have phimosis, because foreskin will not pull back on its own. have to pull it back and it is very tight and sometimes makes me almost cum just from friction. if i pack lube up under foreskin no problem. so why do you think you have phimosis?

It's not possible for me to pull my foreskin beyond about 3/4 of the head, theres' this little.... fiber thing that holds it. At least, that's what I think phimosis is, I'm not a doctor or anything.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
from what i understand, phimosis is usually just an extremely,and i mean extremely tight foreskin, that makes it difficult or completely unable to pull foreskin back at all. possibly you have a mild case of phimosis. can you have sex normally, pee normally, and such. if so, if it was me, i wouldn't worry about going to a doctor, because they would probably want to remove your foreskin.

LoyalTraitor

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
hollywood11.4";992540 said:
from what i understand, phimosis is usually just an extremely,and i mean extremely tight foreskin, that makes it difficult or completely unable to pull foreskin back at all. possibly you have a mild case of phimosis. can you have sex normally, pee normally, and such. if so, if it was me, i wouldn't worry about going to a doctor, because they would probably want to remove your foreskin.

Yeah, I can pee normally, but when having raw sex, I can't use my full length (not that I'm all that huge), I find it painful after a certain point.

hollywood11.4"

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
understandable. have you tried putting lube up under your foreskin to ease the pain and friction? this works good for me. but sometimes makes it harder for me to hold back ejaculation. can thrust good usually for 20 minutes or so, then gets sensitive and have to start and stop to hold back load.

It's not possible for me to pull my foreskin beyond about 3/4 of the head, theres' this little.... fiber thing that holds it. At least, that's what I think phimosis is, I'm not a doctor or anything.

Where is the, "fiber thing," located? Is it your frenulum?

Here's an article on what's called, 'frenulum breve.' Is this what you're talking about?

yarraman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Stretching for a tight foreskin.
Use baby oil, Vaseline intensive care hand and body lotion, Nivea or any bland cream as a lubricant. Pull the foreskin forward away from the body several times then pull it back and hold it in the stretched position for several minutes twice daily. When the hole is large enough insert your thumb , or smaller finger if necessary, into the foreskin and grip the glans ( the head of the penis) between finger and thumb. Roll the foreskin over the thumb until the tight ring is white with stretching. Hold it in this position as long as you can at a time- say 5 minutes. . Repeat as often as you have the time and enthusiasm for. If later you find there is room for two or more fingers then use them.
If time permits even better results may be possible if you soak your penis in warm water for some minutes before you start to stretch.
If the opening to the foreskin is very narrow consider using a Glansie ( www.glansie.com) to advance to the methods above.

Steroid creams should be used next if no significant progress has been made after a month- You can always have a preputioplasty* if all else fails. The cream you need is called Betamethasone 0.05% sold in 30 G tubes. Sold in this country as DiproSone ..
It is a prescription only medicine which means you will have to ask your doctor for a prescription.)
The cream should be massaged into the tight part of the foreskin inside and outside 2-3 times a day for at least a month combined with further stretching.
As the foreskin widens it may become apparent that the frenulum is restricting retraction. This can be remedied by a small operation called a frenuloplasty performed under a local anaesthetic.
Take care to avoid premature retraction beyond the corona of the glans to avoid paraphimosis

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
... Doctors appointment for monday of next week, ...
It's good that you're going to a doctor. For a true diagnosis of "phimosis" a physician has to examine the foreskin. Lay people on the internet can't make a valid diagnosis.

It's also good that you're preparing beforehand. Some USA doctors are strongly pro-circ, so you might have to put up a strong defense. Something useful to know: In France, there's a physician who has treated every single case of phimosis without resorting to circumcision. He's never referred a case to surgery. That will be a good thing to know in case you get a hard sell.

Frenulum breve, mentioned by Jason, also requires a physician to examine for a true diagnosis. Surgery for that is as simple as cutting the frenulum out but leaving the foreskin. It can be done in the doctor's office. A pro-circ extremist will recommend circumcision but that's absurd.

Either phimosis or frenulum breve can be resolved via stretching routines. But let's see what the doctor diagnoses and advises. If you want to keep your foreskin, you can! Either of those "problems" can be resolved without circumcision.

hollywood11.4, you might look at stretching routines for yourself; yarraman copy-and-pasted what appears to be on the NORM-UK site. Link to that page is: http://www.norm-uk.org/phimosis_clinical_guidelines.html ... for reference.
Remove the foreskin and get a beautiful cock in the process.
Are you recommending cosmetic surgery?