Phimosis

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by long legs, Nov 27, 2007.

1. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    does anyone have Phimosis.tell me about it as i had it would like to tell you how i got it fixed

2. yoshi2all

yoshi2all New Member

Albums:
    I put a prescribed cream on the tip of my foreskin everyday and then stretch it out when ever I can (I think y'all call it masterbating -- I have to call it 'stretching' *snicker*)

3. D_Terry_Taintickler

D_Terry_Taintickler New Member

lol yoshi

Yeah. I have it as well, partially at least. I feel sorry for those guys that get total phimosis. That shit can get ugly :(

I used to be a lot tighter, and I'd get little tears in my skin once in a while when i had a couple days in a row of marathon masturbation, and it'd take a week before it completely healed up. I guess if you do that enough things start to stretch lol.

But actually, I recently (3 months ago?) had a mutual yeast infection with my partner. She hadn't had one before so she wasn't aware of the pre-symptoms until it was too late and then i got it :(
    Anyway while i was recovering, my foreskin became severely tightened, as though all my recent progress with her had been flushed down the drain. Kept tearing like a bitch. Things went back to normal after a few weeks though. Still don't know why that happened. Didn't know an infection could reduce elasticity...

So what's your story with phimosis, legs?

4. slate_australis

slate_australis New Member

Albums:
    He had his f'skin lopped off.

5. mds43

mds43 New Member

well if he did i bet his girl is hot for him now every time i know the girls sure was for me after i was cut

6. erratic

Gold Member

not to be mean or anything because theres little more annoying than grammar police but when people dont use punctuation or agreement or anything like that it makes posts really hard to read and most people i know because its what i usually do just pass over them

7. SteveHd

Gold Member

erratic, I have no problem with the grammar mds43 is using. Even if he improved that, most of what he has written would still be nonsense. I "pass over them" and so should most of the readers. :smile:

8. austy

austy New Member

got phimosis, don't have any problems with sex or masterbation.
    g/f loves nibbling foreskin but we both are curious about the sweetie under the wrapper.
    any stretching techniques???

9. SteveHd

Gold Member

10. erratic

Gold Member

Please, SteveHd, do not think I disagree with you when it comes to people waxing moronic about body image. What I was trying to impart was that it would have taken the poster no more than an attempt at correct punctuation to give his or her words more weight (whether or not I agree with them), and to keep me from retching like I had just seen the sweepings of a back-alley abortion.

A line must be drawn, good sir. I put it somewhere between lolcats and the post in question.

11. SteveHd

Gold Member

No, erratic, we're not disagreeing about "waxing moronic".

I was being somewhat serious in implying that I prefer mds43 being indecipherable and incomprehensible. I don't bother with a retort to posts of his that I disagree with since I figure most of the audience isn't going to bother parsing his posts. His "grammar" makes things easier for me. :smile:

Anyway, based on a subsequent post, I'd say your advice fell on deaf ears. I figure his reading comprehension is about as good as his "grammar". If I come across as being rude, it might be because I am.

Draft saved Draft deleted