Phimosis

yoshi2all

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I put a prescribed cream on the tip of my foreskin everyday and then stretch it out when ever I can (I think y'all call it masterbating -- I have to call it 'stretching' *snicker*)

Media
lol yoshi

Yeah. I have it as well, partially at least. I feel sorry for those guys that get total phimosis. That shit can get ugly :(

I used to be a lot tighter, and I'd get little tears in my skin once in a while when i had a couple days in a row of marathon masturbation, and it'd take a week before it completely healed up. I guess if you do that enough things start to stretch lol.

But actually, I recently (3 months ago?) had a mutual yeast infection with my partner. She hadn't had one before so she wasn't aware of the pre-symptoms until it was too late and then i got it :(
Anyway while i was recovering, my foreskin became severely tightened, as though all my recent progress with her had been flushed down the drain. Kept tearing like a bitch. Things went back to normal after a few weeks though. Still don't know why that happened. Didn't know an infection could reduce elasticity...

So what's your story with phimosis, legs?

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well if he did i bet his girl is hot for him now every time i know the girls sure was for me after i was cut

not to be mean or anything because theres little more annoying than grammar police but when people dont use punctuation or agreement or anything like that it makes posts really hard to read and most people i know because its what i usually do just pass over them

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
erratic, I have no problem with the grammar mds43 is using. Even if he improved that, most of what he has written would still be nonsense. I "pass over them" and so should most of the readers. :smile:

austy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
got phimosis, don't have any problems with sex or masterbation.
g/f loves nibbling foreskin but we both are curious about the sweetie under the wrapper.
any stretching techniques???

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
erratic, I have no problem with the grammar mds43 is using. Even if he improved that, most of what he has written would still be nonsense. I "pass over them" and so should most of the readers. :smile:

Please, SteveHd, do not think I disagree with you when it comes to people waxing moronic about body image. What I was trying to impart was that it would have taken the poster no more than an attempt at correct punctuation to give his or her words more weight (whether or not I agree with them), and to keep me from retching like I had just seen the sweepings of a back-alley abortion.

A line must be drawn, good sir. I put it somewhere between lolcats and the post in question.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, erratic, we're not disagreeing about "waxing moronic".

I was being somewhat serious in implying that I prefer mds43 being indecipherable and incomprehensible. I don't bother with a retort to posts of his that I disagree with since I figure most of the audience isn't going to bother parsing his posts. His "grammar" makes things easier for me. :smile:

Anyway, based on a subsequent post, I'd say your advice fell on deaf ears. I figure his reading comprehension is about as good as his "grammar". If I come across as being rude, it might be because I am.