Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
this doesnt really need to be in this section, and is open to anyone out there who knows about this

after giving head and swallowing, do you ever get a lot of phlegm in the back of your throat that stays there for the rest of the day?

this happens to me everytime i swallow when i give my bf head and it is kind of annoying. any suggestions?

and for anyone who might tell me that its dangerous to swallow, both of us have been tested and we are in a very honest and monogamous relationship.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just adding into what you've already read here. Drink some liquids or eat something in the way of food and it tends to get everything cleared. One of the items I used for years--when I couldn't keep my mouth from sampling as many guys as I could--was pepOmint lifesavers (not a typo this is the right spelling for peppermint lifesavers). Not only does it get your own saliva running again which gets you to swallow again it has a pleasant taste and after giving oral to a guy it also adds a strange tingley sensation to the mouth.
(editing out the lifesavers image to avoid legal problems)

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Consider that you might be having a mild immune or allergic reaction to the cum, because it contains somebody else's body proteins. While I very rarely suck, and have never swallowed, I have notided that some people's cum will case a reddening of my skin if spilled on me. A friend of mine who hosts regular suck parties related a story about someone who would take some antihistamine pills at the parties. The host asked him about the pills, becuse of a "no party drugs" rule at the gatherings. The guy explained that he needed antihistamines because of a problem similar to yours, with excessive phlegm. Of course, the story could have just been his cover to take some other drug, but the explanation sounds plausible.

ericbear

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Jonesboy99@Sep 11 2005, 12:14 AM
Monica used Altoids.
[post=342221]Quoted post[/post]​

Indeed! But the reason for using Altoids (or Lysterine breath strips, etc) is the tingling sensation caused on the mucous membranes of the suckee's penis!

Oralius

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by ericbear+Sep 13 2005, 05:56 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ericbear &#064; Sep 13 2005, 05:56 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Jonesboy99@Sep 11 2005, 12:14 AM
Monica used Altoids.
[post=342221]Quoted post[/post]​

Indeed&#33; But the reason for using Altoids (or Lysterine breath strips, etc) is the tingling sensation caused on the mucous membranes of the suckee&#39;s penis&#33;
[post=342979]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Lol&#33; Yeah, guys like that whole "sno job" feeling. Anyway, I know what U mean Dancinfool...that happens to me sometimes too. I usually find that it happens with dudes that have a thicker consistency to their jizz. I don&#39;t know how to stop the phlegm in any other way than soda or dry toast (my spanish teacher taught me that...long story)