Phoenix/Scottsdale

nudebaja29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I will be spending some time in Phoenix/Scottsdale and would like some advise on some of the attractions and hangouts. Maybe a guide? I would really love to know where it is possible to sunbathe nude, in the mountains next to a river next to a lake.

I am also interested in finding the right person to have my first MM encounter, I am very eager and the thought just really turns me on. This could be a individual or a couple of any combination (M,MM,MMM,MF). It would really turn me on if I knew that the thought of taking my back door virginity also turned you on, and that turned you on even more which would turn me on even more and so on. Love the idea of bottoming outside in the hot sun. I am always clean inside and out, DDF and want to stay that way so safe sex will be practiced, other than that any questions just ask. If interested send me a pic of yourself and your idea of where we could do this. Also could be up for whatever, a sexual encounter to a photo shoot and sending pic back and forth over the internet.