Phone chats

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a few of you whom I'd have the pleasure of chatting with via phone or over the net (mic). I'll admit that it is something that still makes me rather nervous, but once I start I become comfortable - especially for those of you who I been communicating with for a while.

I personally like it. I like putting a voice with a face and a name. It makes things really personable. Granted, I do not go around giving out my number to everyone or opening conversation for chat with any random person, but those who I've chatted with I have thoroughly enjoyed our talks.

There is a safety and vunerability issue I think we all must realize and adhere too. Your comfortability with the decision is keen and is dire to your own safety and protection....

With that said, have you ever participated in phone chats with any members here? Did you like it? Would you do it again? :)

bb

Oh, and ladies -- would love to hear from you all sometime! I recently was in contact with another member here (female) and loved our conversation. She and I do have a lot more in common than I would have thought... and she has a LOVELY voice. I hear a sings-beration coming on! :D

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have talked with two people from LPSG, and one of them was none other than a certain recent doctoral candidate. ;) I didn&#39;t have a mic for my PC, but when we chatted about talking, I went out and got one&#33; <<Let&#39;s talk again sometime&#33; >> The time flew by and it was great to associate a sexy voice to the sexy cerebral and physical images I had of her. :)

The other woman I talked with has a naughty streak and I also fully enjoyed that conversation. :D (No, the conversation was not phone sex&#33;) Again, it was great to associate a voice with the beautiful online personality.

Dr. B (and any of the other women), of course you must feel comfortable about giving out phone information. As a guy, I would gladly offer my own phone number first, so the woman could decide if and how she would call.

LapDog :9 :p :9

D_that's a tall order

Account Disabled
Media
I have recently had online chats progress to phone chats, but I will admit it was for the purposes of mutual masturbation, not a casual "how&#39;s it going?". Having never done such a thing before, it was a bit of a leap of faith, but I can gratefully say that those with whom I spoke have been very discrete and have not tried to call back for social reasons. It was also very exciting, though I don&#39;t know if I will be making a habit of it. As always, you shouldn&#39;t give out your number to someone you don&#39;t trust.

yaoifun

Just Browsing
Media
I&#39;ve talked to four people from here. I&#39;m not sure if they would want me to reveal that it is them, but I doubt they would mind, but to respect their privacy i wont tell
who they are (Though it&#39;s pretty obvious). It was fun, I would do it again should I get the chance&#33; Of course, I waited until I absolutely trusted them before I gave my number out. I don&#39;t see anything wrong with it, as long as you totally trust the person and are super careful. It really was a blast&#33;

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I chat over the phone pretty regularly with four of the members here. I prefer it to reading because a post can&#39;t convey the intended tone of voice. I would recommend it to anyone who has become friends with someone here. I will definitely continue our conversations&#33;

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think I&#39;ve talked to six people from here. I feel good about it because I only talk to people I&#39;ve already gotten to know and like from the boards and pmms. The ladies here are incredible and some of you guys are the stuff dreams are made of (you know who you are). Granted, one guy is from Germany and one is gay, two were women so I&#39;m not exactly a huge phone flirt, but talking to people you&#39;ve come to know and respect so much can be a real blast. I look forward to more of it.

LongNights

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Chatting has always been fun, especially with the well "informed" on what it is you are talking about. I have never chatted with anyone here but would consider it if the topic were of interest. In the past though, I have chatted about all sorts of topics ranging from sex to politics...I prefer the sex (lol). Maybe one day I will make more friends here to chat with.

-LongNights-

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I&#39;ve talked to four people from the board...
i have two more i am sure i will talk with some day.

Its fun.
Try it.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hi,
I have talked with 4 individuals from this board. All of them have behaved responsibly and I think it just added another dimension to an already establised online interaction. There is nothing like hearing someones voice.Believe me it hs been quite a surprise. In addition a while ago I was a participant in a series of private chats with a number of members where we used our microphones. It was great to hear the accents of folks from the UK&#33;I loved it&#33; I found it quite amusing that the guys were shining up and fixing their computer equipment just as many do with their cars.I wonder if they refer to the computer as "she" as well? LOL&#33;

Naughty

Knight

Experimental Member
Media
I used to have mic chats and phone chats with people but then my shitty mic stopped workin and I smashed it up. I also stopped the phonecalls...I had too many different girls phonin me lol, mum and sis were catchin on.

If I had a mic then I would chat, people say I have a nice accent (I thought I didn&#39;t have one but I&#39;ve been told I sound like Vernon Kay...). All those chats were I think before LPSG or at least none of those ladies were from LPSG, sadly ;)

So: I would if I could but I can&#39;t.

It&#39;s nice to hear about everyone else&#39;s great chats though lol :p

steve319

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I haven&#39;t taken the plunge to phone calls or even online mic chats, but I have enjoyed the opportunity to move from LPSG pm&#39;s to e-mail communication with a few of the fine folks here and have done some online chats with a few and every time it has been with immensely positive results--every person has proven to be a great person through and through.

(Does that mean it&#39;s time to encounter a jerk now?)

Several of us NC members are talking about a summer get together and I must admit to a bit of apprehension. The idea of family or work related repercussions makes me hesitate a bit.

Trust is an issue for me in a lot of ways, this included. Maybe the small town thing TexAssgirl mentioned.

UMD:
Originally posted by steve319@May 5 2005, 08:02 AM
I haven&#39;t taken the plunge to phone calls or even online mic chats, but I have enjoyed the opportunity to move from LPSG pm&#39;s to e-mail communication with a few of the fine folks here and have done some online chats with a few and every time it has been with immensely positive results--every person has proven to be a great person through and through.

(Does that mean it&#39;s time to encounter a jerk now?)

Several of us NC members are talking about a summer get together and I must admit to a bit of apprehension. The idea of family or work related repercussions makes me hesitate a bit.

Trust is an issue for me in a lot of ways, this included. Maybe the small town thing TexAssgirl mentioned.
[post=308117]Quoted post[/post]​

Definitely enjoyable ;)

Nienna

Just Browsing
Media
I haven&#39;t talked with anyone from here. But I would like to say that I met my best friend in a chat room (anyone hear of the Palace?) about 8 years ago. She and I chatted on the net for about a week and then she gave me her number. We have been calling each other, sending birthday and xmas gifts etc.....ever since that first year. She lives in the east part of Canada I live in the west. We&#39;ve met once and had a complete blast. We are closer to each other than we are to our families (excludeing husbands).

Its nice to hear some of you had such wonderful experiences talking to people.

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have a few questions about communication on LPSG. I have posted a couple of times before, and I have been reading posts on this site for many months now. I know, I know, if I wanted to communicate how come I didn&#39;t post more? You need to give to receive, etc. Okay, so here&#39;s what I would love to know:

How do people usually start the personal communication part of LPSG? What I&#39;m getting at is, some people just don&#39;t like to be approached via PM. Take M.Zora for instance. Her profile basically says don&#39;t even bother. Even though she&#39;s a very cool lady as evidenced in her many posts and I would love to chat with her on a personal level, I would obey her wishes and not PM her. (Hint: Zora chat with me&#33;) :lol:

Are people generally open to PMs, and I have just not experimented enough yet?

As a secondary question, does anybody know of any good chat sites where you can meet people who just want to chat and/or are looking for friends and are not just posting "31yo CA bi 9.5" and stuff like that?

Steve26

1st LPSG Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Coolioc -- We all have our own zones of selectivity/privacy ... for instance, as a happily married guy I tend to steer clear of the women here. But in general most people who have IM names listed in their profiles are happy to chat ... otherwise they would presumably not have listed that info. Just find someone whose posts look interesting to you, and hit them up with a random message. Chances are you&#39;ll have an LPSG buddy before you know it.

Steve ;)

RKT1001

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been approached for phone chats on several occasions precipitated by this and similar forums.

Overall, it has been an enjoyable experience.

Being hetero, the women with whom I have chatted are clearly of interest to me.

I have also had several chats with normal/smaller sized guys regarding various aspects of my life experiences being abnormally well endowed- e.g. puberty, high school & college, sexual adventures, women&#39;s reactions, etc.

These usually begin via email or realtime chat such as YIM, but if they have a great number of questions, I will usually just give them a call.

Therefore, if you are interested in such an exchange, drop me a line if you like.

Best regards to everyone.

RKT

email: rkt1001@yahoo.com
YIM: rkt1001