Phone chats

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just spoke to yet another lpsger by phone, who i've chatted with for a year now.
It was great.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Okay, well Dee, you gave me a lot to think about and I have adjusted my tag line to better explain my feelings in a less bitchy tone. We'll see if it works, but I'm really not trying to scare away newbies, so I'm trying it.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think that is much more clear, Madame Z, good job.

The other message even made me nervous about pming you, even though we've pm'd many times. :D
;)

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh Txquis, so sorry baby, I'd never want to scare YOU away! I guess this is why we discuss things here, I'm certainly open to criticism when it is constructive. I've always enjoyed talking with you, you're one of the buddies!

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've chatted on the phone with several members, and still do on a regular basis. Granted, not much of anyone has heard a hell of a lot from me lately due to my insane school schedual. But anyways, thats all cleared up now, and thanks to surfer girl, I have a phone system that works through the cable internet and I can call all over america, canada, and western europe for free. Wheee.

As for whom I choose to talk with, and when, it depends upon how much of chatted to them online and if I care enough to sit through babbeling with them on the phone or not. Once I've corrosponded with someone a few times, i'm usually up for a phone chat.

Jana .. I need to find out what your schedual is like now, I miss our nightly phone-bone sessions ;) ;)
:p

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by DoubleMeatWhopper+May 8 2005, 02:31 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DoubleMeatWhopper &#064; May 8 2005, 02:31 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ashlar@May 8 2005, 09:22 AM
I&#39;ve chatted on the phone with several members, and still do on a regular basis.

So, when are you going to call me again ... beyotch?
[post=309276]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

*LOL* I actually don&#39;t know where your number is. Herb had it written down I think, but it seems to have lost itself in the abyss of trash that is herb&#39;s desk. Plus, I rarely call people from online unless i see them on the messengers and they tell me it&#39;s cool to call at that precise moment.

Just let me know when you fancy a chat. Besides, I thought you had all of my phone numbers too? If not lemmie know and I&#39;ll send them to you in a PM. Usually I call people though cuz I have the free long distance.

coolioc

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+May 6 2005, 01:53 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; May 6 2005, 01:53 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-coolioc@May 5 2005, 07:58 AM
I have a few questions about communication on LPSG. I have posted a couple of times before, and I have been reading posts on this site for many months now. I know, I know, if I wanted to communicate how come I didn&#39;t post more? You need to give to receive, etc. Okay, so here&#39;s what I would love to know:

How do people usually start the personal communication part of LPSG? What I&#39;m getting at is, some people just don&#39;t like to be approached via PM. Take M.Zora for instance. Her profile basically says don&#39;t even bother. Even though she&#39;s a very cool lady as evidenced in her many posts and I would love to chat with her on a personal level, I would obey her wishes and not PM her. (Hint: Zora chat with me&#33;) :lol:

Are people generally open to PMs, and I have just not experimented enough yet?

As a secondary question, does anybody know of any good chat sites where you can meet people who just want to chat and/or are looking for friends and are not just posting "31yo CA bi 9.5" and stuff like that?
[post=308192]Quoted post[/post]​

Sigh, this is why I hesitated to post in this thread. I have no interest now or ever with "chatting" with non-posting members of the board. I get frustrated by this because I bitch about it constantly, but the ones who only drop by conventiently miss all my rants about lurker messages. So I put it in my tag line, but I still get this shit.

Coolioc, the only reason you&#39;re intersted in chatting with me is because you&#39;ve had the opportunity to see me and read my words. I have NO interest in YOU because I have no information on you to be intersted in&#33; Duh&#33; Why is this so confusing? Don&#39;t join the site just to be my friend, I can&#39;t have 12,000 personal friends. Being interested in the site&#39;s biggest poster doesn&#39;t make you unique in any way. Post if you want to be considered a member, lurk if you don&#39;t want to expose yourself. I hate shy people, so chances are if you&#39;re too shy to post, we wouldn&#39;t get along anyway. Ask anyone- I&#39;m a flaming bitch and you&#39;re not missing out on a thing. Hope that clears it up.
[post=308501]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I know this reply is sorta untimely, but bear with me as I am just getting back from a weekend in Mexico. I feel I need to explain my post a little more since what I intended was far from the result the post achieved.

Madame Zora, I really didn&#39;t mean to offend you when I wrote my post. I was simply trying to use your tagline as an example of how I feel most people would feel about being PM&#39;d by people who have not interacted with them publicly (people much like myself). I believe if I had become somewhat of a "celebrity" on the site like you and was so passionate about keeping the site clean that I would also not relish getting a million posts about stupid shit from people that haven&#39;t taken the time to get to know me either.

More than anything else, I was trying to ask two things as generalities, 1) Do most people like PM&#39;s from people they don&#39;t know? and 2) Does anyone know of any "clean" chat sites where you have the opportunity to make friends? (although these questions probably would have been more appropriate as a new thread)

In retrospect reading what I wrote I think I was partly trying to be playful, but in writing such an unintelligent post, I truly lost my intent and started a fire where I didn&#39;t want to with Madame Zora. For that I do apologize.

In my own defense, yes I have been lurking since last October, but by reading through most of the posts on this site daily since the beginning I honestly feel like I&#39;ve gotten to know what most of the regular posters are about. And what Dee had spoken of regarding newbies and where to start is very true in my case.

I hope in time that people will get to know me as well as I feel I have started to know them.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok... So, I have been away for a while, but it is good to see that so many people actually have chatted via phone or mic on here.

There are several of you whom I&#39;ve had teh pleasure of chatting with and several others of which I look forward to hearing from...

Dee, I will be phoning you soon... and Naughty, girl... send me your number&#33;

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whew&#33;

I had the best time last night on a three way phone call with Dee and Prepstud&#33; We were very, very bad&#33; Naaaw not really &#33; It was kinda funny though when we all started talking at the same time&#33; Prep and Dee... thanks.

Naughty

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Naughty, it was fun talking with you last night, too, once you got the three way calling figured out. LOL It&#39;s always cool talking to Dee. Chatting IRL with other members is a good way to get to know other board members better. If you think that you&#39;re ready to get to know someone better after PMing and emailing, give it a shot. Wait until your free long distance minutes kick in on your cell if you want and then you&#39;re really not even out anything. It can be a fun experience.

Str8Jake

Just Browsing
Media
I like a good phone chat every once in a while. Kind of fun to call a chat line and just talk to strangers about sexual experiences, fantasy, etc.
Finding good free chat lines is a problem though. Anyone know of any...msg me

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh damnit&#33; I missed out again.... GRRRRRR :grr:

I wanna do a three way&#33; :evilgrin: I will leave that to be interpreted how you please. hehehe

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Girl.......

Dont go there&#33; You will need to install a party line to accomodate all of the calls you will be receiving if you only give them a chance and you digits&#33; Speaking of party lines.,I have an idea....

naughty

D_Harold_Hopnoodle

Experimental Member
Media
I&#39;ve truly found this thread to be quite enlightening-- as well as encouraging.

A lot of the buzz today surrounding the Internet is that it&#39;s turning people into drooling piles of mush who are basically going to devolve into having only one finger on each hand and eyes permanently fixed at 24" focal length (yes, I do know that evolution doesn&#39;t happen that way--don&#39;t go waving flaming Lamarck effigies).

This site gives a lot of proof for the opposite argument. It&#39;s great to see people forming such strong friendships based on this site. In fact, it makes me want to be a bit more participatory.

Even as a not-necessarily-well-endowed guy, it&#39;s been very enjoyable reading posts from some of the most witty and intelligent people I&#39;ve run across on the web. And though I&#39;m not the most prolific poster, I have had the pleasure of voice-chatting with at least one person on here that I can remember (tho it&#39;s been a while, so he might not remember), and have had extensive text chats with a couple others. Good times, folks.

I also have to admit to feeling some of the reservations other people have voiced about this forum potentially interfering with family or work, particularly for those of us not possessing LPs. "Hon, what&#39;s LPSG mean?" "Uhhhh, Lower Pennsylvania Saturn-owner&#39;s Group&#33; Yeah, that&#39;s it&#33; I&#39;m Googlin&#39; fer pics of the &#39;06 Vue&#33;" "Oh. Just come to bed soon, &#39;k?" :p

So I guess what I&#39;m saying is thanks for allowing me to lurk around here for awhile. I&#39;ll try to be less of a skulker. And for those of you who want to chat with a nerdy but lovable professional student of microbiology, my PM inbox is open, and my Yahoo nick is the same as mine here. And who knows--maybe I&#39;ll even pick up the phone someday.

Take care, everyone :)

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ok...

This is getting too good to me&#33; Last night I had a nice long chat with Lapdog. Now that is a sexy voice&#33; It has a wonderful timbre and a whispery baritone range. I could just imagine him reading a naughty bedtime story... Ooops&#33; Did I say that? LOL&#33;

Naughty

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty,

Lap does have a sexy voice, doesn&#39;t he? ;)

I doubt I will be making many phone calls or continuing chats with the lovely people here as I have a very busy weekend. Next week.... I have Aruba&#33; :D

Dee and Naughty... we have to TALK before I leave.... pretty please, with a cherry on top....