Phone chats

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I, too, thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with Mr. M. I do hope that we will be able to keep in touch. I would love to chat with you again.

Kim, honey.... YOU ARE THE HARDEST PERSON TO GET IN CONTACT WITH! Between you and Dee... lord, you will wear a girl out! hehehe

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock+May 23 2005, 10:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Dr Rock &#064; May 23 2005, 10:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-DeeBlackthorne@May 22 2005, 05:45 AM
Guys of Late: BruceSter, Dr. Rock
[post=313543]Quoted post[/post]​
I can&#39;t afford to call people in other countries. to be honest I can&#39;t really afford to call people in the SAME country :( if any of you REALLY want to experience my emphysemic croaking, pm me and if I find you worthy I MIGHT just give out my number. maybe.
[post=314075]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I&#39;ll ring ya sometime rock, if you fancy.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@May 25 2005, 04:35 PM
I, too, thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with Mr. M.  I do hope that we will be able to keep in touch.  I would love to chat with you again.

Kim, honey....  YOU ARE THE HARDEST PERSON TO GET IN CONTACT WITH&#33;  Between you and Dee...  lord, you will wear a girl out&#33;  hehehe
[post=314531]Quoted post[/post]​

Dr. B,
Dont laugh at me... I have to figure out how to access my voice mail on my cellphone. I am sure I have lots of folks that are pissed with me at this point. But dont wory darling we will be talking soon. When is your trip or have I already missed it? Yes, and Mr.M is delightful, is he not? LOL&#33; Wait till you speak with Mr.D. LOL&#33;

Naughty K.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 25 2005, 05:18 PM
aww, would you really? *bats eyelashes*
[post=314552]Quoted post[/post]​

Dr.R.

I was able to talk with Knght ( who is also in the UK) quite clearly using the MSN Instant messenger. if you have a mic you are good to go....

Naughty K.

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by naughty+May 25 2005, 06:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(naughty &#064; May 25 2005, 06:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Dr. Bubbles@May 25 2005, 04:35 PM
I, too, thoroughly enjoyed my conversation with Mr. M.  I do hope that we will be able to keep in touch.  I would love to chat with you again.

Kim, honey....  YOU ARE THE HARDEST PERSON TO GET IN CONTACT WITH&#33;  Between you and Dee...  lord, you will wear a girl out&#33;  hehehe
[post=314531]Quoted post[/post]​

Dr. B,
Dont laugh at me... I have to figure out how to access my voice mail on my cellphone. I am sure I have lots of folks that are pissed with me at this point. But dont wory darling we will be talking soon. When is your trip or have I already missed it? Yes, and Mr.M is delightful, is he not? LOL&#33; Wait till you speak with Mr.D. LOL&#33;

Naughty K.
[post=314573]Quoted post[/post]​

Now tell me... how am I not suppose to laugh at you?&#33;?&#33; lol I just returned from my trip. It was wonderful&#33; I will be leaving next week to go to NY for a conference. Maybe we can catch-up then, if not before. :)

Speaking of the men of the room... I have enjoyed all my conversations with them and look forward to many, many more. For those of you whom I&#39;ve yet to speak with... Where are you? ;) Oh, and Knight... I&#39;m next for the mic chat... ok? ;)
[/b][/quote]

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:grr: One of these days I will learn how to do this right.

Now tell me... how am I not suppose to laugh at you?&#33;?&#33; lol I just returned from my trip. It was wonderful&#33; I will be leaving next week to go to NY for a conference. Maybe we can catch-up then, if not before.

Speaking of the men of the room... I have enjoyed all my conversations with them and look forward to many, many more. For those of you whom I&#39;ve yet to speak with... Where are you? Oh, and Knight... I&#39;m next for the mic chat... ok?

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by naughty@May 25 2005, 02:08 PM
Dr. B,

Naughty K.

LOL Naughty, you need to learn how to use your celly. But regarding phone chats, if you really want some fun times, you have to have a three-way chat with both Dee and myself. We&#39;ll keep you howling. :D

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by prepstudinsc+May 25 2005, 11:14 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(prepstudinsc &#064; May 25 2005, 11:14 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-naughty@May 25 2005, 02:08 PM
Dr. B,

Naughty K.

LOL Naughty, you need to learn how to use your celly. But regarding phone chats, if you really want some fun times, you have to have a three-way chat with both Dee and myself. We&#39;ll keep you howling. :D
[post=314706]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

So MB,

Double Double toil and trouble&#33; Is this an invitation for a reprise of the "Three -itches "? LOL&#33; I definitely would love to tallk with the two of you again. Now, if that invite was not for me but for the person I was talking to, I will quietly slide back into my corner. :( By the way, I had a most delightful threeway audio IM with Dr.B and Lapdog this afternoon. It is definitely going to have a sequel&#33;

Naughty K.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Dr Rock@May 25 2005, 12:18 PM
aww, would you really? *bats eyelashes*
[post=314552]Quoted post[/post]​

Of corse. It&#39;s free for me anyways, and we could phone bone.

*snorts disersivly*

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by naughty@May 25 2005, 10:26 PM
So MB,

Double Double toil and trouble&#33; Is this an invitation for a reprise of the "Three -itches "? LOL&#33; I definitely would love to tallk with the two of you again. Now, if that invite was not for me but for the person I was talking to, I will quietly slide back into my corner. :( By the way, I had a most delightful threeway audio IM with Dr.B and Lapdog this afternoon. It is definitely going to have a sequel&#33;

Naughty K.
[post=314736]Quoted post[/post]​

Naughty, you&#39;ve got a standing invitation from me, and I think I speak for my compatriot Dee, that you&#39;re welcome to do a three-way chat anytime.

The good Doctor is also welcome to join us, although a 4-way would be rather fun ;)

D_Martin van Burden

Account Disabled
Media
Rowr&#33; (I&#39;m in.) Been busy a bit lately and it might be easier to catch me at night during the week. By the way, long overdue chat with Dr. B. and it was much appreciated. Glad to get some quality time before her cell phone battery went dead. In retrospect, sorry if I seemed half out of it -- damn, I be workin&#39; like a Jamaican these days.

92 job&#33;

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Naughty wrote
By the way, I had a most delightful threeway audio IM with Dr.B and Lapdog this afternoon. It is definitely going to have a sequel&#33;
Naughty K.
I was lucky to have that &#39;threesome&#39; last night and enjoyed it very much&#33; :hug:
Naughty and bb have such beautiful voices and I love to listen to them, and especially enjoy hearing their laughter. YIM voice disconnected a few times, but we were able to catch up a little and talk about everything and nothing. :D

Looking forward to hearing your lovely voices again, :wub:

LapDog :9 :p :9

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by lapdog2001@May 26 2005, 06:57 PM
Naughty wrote
By the way, I had a most delightful threeway audio IM with Dr.B and Lapdog this afternoon. It is definitely going to have a sequel&#33;
Naughty K.
I was lucky to have that &#39;threesome&#39; last night and enjoyed it very much&#33; :hug:
Naughty and bb have such beautiful voices and I love to listen to them, and especially enjoy hearing their laughter. YIM voice disconnected a few times, but we were able to catch up a little and talk about everything and nothing. :D

Looking forward to hearing your lovely voices again, :wub:

LapDog :9 :p :9
[post=314931]Quoted post[/post]​

Well Lap,

While you were thinking that we had beautiful voices we were carrying on a counter conversation about how sexy your baritone voice is&#33; LOL&#33;

Naughty

Dr. Bubbles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dee, it was wonderful talking to you, even if you were trying to analyze me&#33; :p lol Oh, and I am going to take you up on that "other" conversation&#33; I will make sure my battery is fully charged. :wow:

Lap, honey, Kim did spill the beans. You do have a sexy baritone voice and we were communicating about it. :D I thoroughly enjoyed our chat and hope we are able to do it again.... soon. Speaking of... I did not mind doing that 3-some with you and Naughty. See, I do have some freak in me. ha ha ha

MD, love... when shall we chat again. You are a pleasure and I would not mind doing a 3-some with you and Dee. Better yet, throw Kim in and we will make it even more interesting&#33;

I swear LPSG has changed me&#33; :evilgrin:

B_HungSpermBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I&#39;ve talked on the phone with 2 girls around my age which was cool. Also had a nice conversation with a woman from here. I talk with one guy all the time who who is my good friend, who I met on this group. Thanx everyone.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Dr. Bubbles@May 27 2005, 02:58 PM
Dee,  it was wonderful talking to you, even if you were trying to analyze me&#33;  :p  lol  Oh, and I am going to take you up on that "other" conversation&#33;  I will make sure my battery is fully charged.  :wow:

Lap, honey, Kim did spill the beans.  You do have a sexy baritone voice and we were communicating about it.  :D  I thoroughly enjoyed our chat and hope we are able to do it again.... soon.  Speaking of... I did not mind doing that 3-some with you and Naughty.  See, I do have some freak in me.  ha ha ha

MD, love...  when shall we chat again.  You are a pleasure and I would not mind doing a 3-some with you and Dee.  Better yet, throw Kim in and we will make it even more interesting&#33;

I swear LPSG has changed me&#33;  :evilgrin:
[post=315227]Quoted post[/post]​

Dr.B&#33;

You now have a license to operate and you are using it&#33; LOL&#33; I would love to do another three way with you and Mr. L, and you know I want to be a fly on the wall during your chat with Dee and Monty. They are crazy as they want to be, and I think when they get together Wonder twins activate&#33; LOL

Naughty K.