Phone chatting and jerkin off

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by YASHOE1, Jan 27, 2007.

1. YASHOE1

YASHOE1 Active Member

Albums:
    Are There Any Str8 Members Into This Talking Str8 Sex Fantasies Or Real Live Sex Stories

2. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Of course -- at first it seemed rather perverted but I found that saying whatever turns on another person even if outside the realm of conceivable possibility is a means of accelerating sexual fervor when you both are alone. Absolutely anything goes in these encounters. The jerk off that usually follows is whole body wrenching at the cum stage because you usually are emotionally fixed on exactly the impossible stunt that you and he or she is describing for you and you for him or her. Anytime you're in the presence of someone who is experiencing the most divine of human sensations while you are experiencing likewise is a terrific shared experience. This is not to be compared with actual body to body ecstasy but is source of unexpected delight nevertheless and significantly better than beating meat alone.

3. B_UNKNOWN321

B_UNKNOWN321 New Member

Incidentally since actual fantasy was asked for by threader -- will tell you that my phone sexual activities are absolutely impossible -- certain body parts cannot be located where I put them, sometimes in various distantly located portals all at once.

4. MsImperfect

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    been there
    done that
    bought the tshirt and brand new sheets!

*lol*

It can be great fun with the right person on the other end of the line.. that's for damn sure!

5. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

My friend used to do it all the time for me when we were younger... I used to catch him, and then it became more of a game for us.

6. nismosimo

nismosimo Member

i had this girl talk so dirty to me on the phone before that I came w/out touching myself. we had a secret sexual relationship that was extremely hot. she is still to this day the best I have ever had.

7. YASHOE1

YASHOE1 Active Member

Albums:
    Anyone Let Me Know

Draft saved Draft deleted