Phone Sex Poll/ Hot or Not

mindfawk

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I haven't ever participated in phone sex, but I could see the stimulation since for me one thing that really gets me going are the sounds that my partner(s) make. I guess it would really depend on whether you could vocalize yourself more as well as how descriptive you could be with everything?

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have gotten off often with ladies in various rooms. Some really do like to cyber.
A couple of these women gave me their phone numbers and we shared telephone sex, with sounds and details.... many times.
Problem here is there are too may ears to listen,,, so I must be very careful.

B_ScaredLittleBoy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I end up a sweaty mess doing phone sex. Doesn't turn me on. I'm more visual. Watching girls finger themselves is hot. Especially if you hear their moans too.

I used to have people phoning me for phone sex all the time. Unfortunately, my sex line business has now ended :tongue:

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm both visual and tactile, so phone sex is a non-starter for me.

IM sex is even worse, because your hands have to be on the keyboard. I faked it once for someone who really wanted me to do it, but the exercise was really dumb.

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I used to think that would be a waste of time and not erotic at all......until I um...."spoke"....with someone I had already been emailing with a few months at the time....
He's still the only one I have done that with.

Veerrrry Hot......:tongue:

Calcium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Fun Fact: Phone sex isn't actually sex! It's people talking to each other and lying about what they're doing to their genitals!

There was a girl who used to call me all the time (like when I was in CVS, wtf) and try to have phone sex with me. Didn't do anything for me. Kids, don't have phone sex.

silvertriumph2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Although I am very turned by the visual, tacktile, and olfactory senses, I can also be stimulated as well by the auditory senses and what mental images that can be conjured through phone sex. I have participated in mutual phone sex since Jr High school with g/fs and b/fs of the time. Then, with my wife before and after we married (I especially miss ours since our divorce), and since, with new g/fs and b/fs. It can be completely satisfying when physical contact is not possible.

However, open forums and Instant Messaging is new to me, only since joining LPSG a week or so ago. It is a whole new world to me and a bit overwhelming to say the least.

I know this thread is about Phone Sex, but I would like to know what others feel regarding Instant Messaging? Unlike phone sex, I find that IM is very awkward; trying to type, stay turned on and fondling myself at the same time. It's like my mind is tongue tied along with my fingers and I feel and sound stupid! Especially so, when I really get turned on, and then act like a perv. It is so not me! I feel like I need a HOW TO course.

Do others have this problem with IM, but not with phone sex?

Sorry rocck333, I don't mean to hijack your thread.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I know this thread is about Phone Sex, but I would like to know what others feel regarding Instant Messaging? Unlike phone sex, I find that IM is very awkward; trying to type, stay turned on and fondling myself at the same time. It's like my mind is tongue tied along with my fingers and I feel and sound stupid! Especially so, when I really get turned on, and then act like a perv. It is so not me! I feel like I need a HOW TO course.

Do others have this problem with IM, but not with phone sex?

Not at all, actually. I'm not a bad storyteller IMO; IMing allowed me to put together a quick erotic scenario (or the next step in an ongoing scenario) and retype any missteps before pressing Enter or Send.

It also helps to be a fast typist.

I've been known to get into it...heavily...hotly... and with feeling. It's a lot of fun. Good way for guys to share a hot J/O session. As if anyone had a doubt, I'm highly verbal.

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
I have participated in phone sex. I can't get into it with just any one...it has to be the right guy, I have a guy that calls me on a semi-regular basis and we talk about all our sexual experiences as well as fhow we'd like to be fucking and sucking each other, I find it can be fun. When engaging in sex I like a verbal guy as I can be verbal too. Also, phone sex is really safe sex!!!

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I used to be a phone sex operator.
I have a voice fetish and really liked my job!
Lots and lots and lots of guys get off on it. Once I was working for awhile, building up a client base,I would get over 500 calls a month.

I totally got off on my job and the men did too.