Phone sex

dalton321: Just wondering how many of you guys enjoy phone sex?

I wonder how many married guys phone jo with other guys?

AnonyMs: Bilbo: Try something other than the slim line model - perhaps you will have better luck.

Phone sex.... does that mean you are now wired for sex?

aussiechick63: You definitely need a hands free model if you are going to have phone sex.
Try sex with the vibrating mobile phones. That should give you a real buzz.

lilAmy: i enjoy it! XD the vibratng phones arent powerfull enough, well at least mine isnt.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I really don't understand the appeal of phone sex. If I want to jack off, I can do a better job without trying to figure where to put the receiver. As far as that goes, I really don't understand dudes who want to score with married men. Maybe it's just me.

rodsmith: Hey guy, I think its cool to j/o on the phone with another married guy. I have to be the caller but it usually works out, so many guys out there like me.

biggbenn8: well I don't mind it...

don't have to go to a smokey bar or worry about disease.... and the mind is the truly biggest sex organ...

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Phone sex?

Ewwwww!

Have you ever answered the phone at a friend's house and stopped to wonder where it's been just before you put your mouth near it?

:eek:

Pecker

Dickprint: I enjoy phone sex a lot. Especially when the topic is about penis size. Can't seem to find the right partner though, I guess I need someone with a lot of big cock stories & enjoys hearing them as well as sharing them.