Phone Sex

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It started when I was 18. I met a girl online and she wanted to talk on the phone so she gave me her number. After talking for 20 minutes she started to tell me how she feels about me. She said that she loves to talk with me and I make her feel good. Then she started to be very sexual and told me that the sound of my voice makes her want to give me head and drink my semen... and she's a virgin.

I found out 2 years later that she was lying to me about her age. She was 16 I was 19. She told me she's 18 and I only found out she was lying when she turned 18 she told me.

Every girl I have ever had phone sex with (about 4) said I made them wetter than they have ever been before, even their best sex.

Also at least ten girls I can think of in the past year told me my voice makes them wet:

Aimee
Christine
Katelynn
Kateland
Kati
Kmhee
Jessica
Violet
Sarah
Cherry
Bethany
Brittney
Stephanie
Donna

just off the top of my head. I wonder how many more haven't told me.

longverythick

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No I'm not looking for more I just wanted comments. I am just making conversation. Have you ever had phone sex before? Some people don't enjoy it.

mikeinsocal

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I usually don't make negative comments, but I don't get why you would write the girls names in your post. it doesn't make ur post any more believable, in fact, makes me wonder if they are real.

I'm just sayin...

TADA401

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I usually don't make negative comments, but I don't get why you would write the girls names in your post. it doesn't make ur post any more believable, in fact, makes me wonder if they are real.

I'm just sayin...

Yeah dude me too... Lmao!

And besides that, I don't find phone sex to be THAT hot :/

LadyHalo

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No I'm not looking for more I just wanted comments. I am just making conversation. Have you ever had phone sex before? Some people don't enjoy it.

Yes, I have had phone sex and I enjoyed it when it was good, but there are some guys who just ruin it for me.

cofrox99

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am very good at phone sex and I enjoy it. If anyone (girls or guys) wants to have phone sex send me a PM. I enjoy it equally with both. :) I'm not into anal.