Phone Sex

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure if this has been posted before....

So what is everyone's take on talking dirty?

I mean I love to do it but not just with any man.... I mean I have to be really into it and I can just do it with anyone.

I guess I just miss talking dirty to my boyfriend.....

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I mean I love to do it but not just with any man.... I mean I have to be really into it and I can just do it with anyone.

It's not really been anything that does much for me personally unless it has been someone I have been involved with, which has been quite some time.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

We talked about this the other night. :smile:

I had one guy who wanted me to talk dirty to him (not on the phone, but while having sex), and I just can't do it! I don't have anything against it necessarily, but I think my upbringing is getting in the way. I may find another guy who really wants me to talk dirty, and the funny thing is that I don't even know how! I'd be really bad at phone sex, I'm afraid.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I never understood the concept of phone sex. Without either a visual or tactile stimulus, I just can't function.

Scorpiorising

1st Like
Media
I don't mind talking dirty in real time sex, but I abhor phone sex. To me, it is soooo boring and too much work.

Funny story. . . (at least I think), I once had a guy approach me about teaching him at home yoga classes to he and his wife. No problem, I've done this for years.

One snowy afternoon, he called while I was eating dinner. Turns out his wife was away and he wanted me to come over, apparently in a very bad way. Though I was appalled, I kindly refused. He then started trying to talk dirty over the phone. I was going to hang up, but it was snowing outside and the stupidity of it was humorous. Anyway, he asked me in his most sensuous voice, "Where are you?"

I just happened to be on my bed (eating dinner) so I said, "on my bed."

This apparently got him hot, so he said, "What are you doing?"

I said, "Eating mashed potatoes." And then hung up.

Not_Punny

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hate phone sex....

Hello? Salvation Army??? Get off the fucking phone!!!

Junior? Yeah, I can come get you... in HALF AN HOUR, okay?

:biggrin1::biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That has not been my experience. I am incapable of doing it with anyone in my personal life, however, and now can only do it in character. Also, I require significant financial motivation. LOL

Fuck, I PAID YOU 300$. Isn't that enough for five FREAKIN' minutes??:eek:

Actually, I never understood phone sex myself. It always seemed so odd. I mean, you can't see the person you are talking to, so it never really worked in my mind. I always found that cyber sex was erotic and I understood it.

Then, I met X. Suddenly, I completely got phone sex. Hearing the other person getting off, telling them what you would do to them... it's fuckin' hot. Maybe it's only for extremely imaginative people.

I really enjoy it. It's not exactly like sex... but if you can find someone who you connect with on so many levels, everything becomes clear and phone sex is a welcome addition when you can't be together.

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I had a relationship where my lover had to move for a job and it sort of evolved by necessity. I didn't think I could get into it but it actually became something I looked forward toand we got really good at it (or so we thought and at least for us). Don't know how I'd feel about it with a stranger, but if they were imaginative and had a good voice it might be fun to try.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never understood the concept of phone sex. Without either a visual or tactile stimulus, I just can't function.
Bbucko, that is because you are a true mans, man. :smile: I'm not being sarcastic, I can't quote a source; but I think most men are visually stimulated more so than women.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
When phone sex works it is great fun - it doesn't always work tho' - you have to be on the right buzz.

I prefer to be the talker with some people and the listener with others. When I'm the talker I tend to go with live action descriptive - as in I play with a toy and describe what I'm doing - rather than weave a story. Maybe I have no imagination...

N2jocks

1st Like
Media
For me...it depends on the person. I love dirty talk during sex and phone sex can be fun too if you click with the other participant. Phone sex is a fantasy thing...you can do and say things you would not do with a partner. As for the guy that said he needs visual or tactile stimulation...he needs to learn to use his imagination...the brain is your second biggest sex organ....your skin is the first!

JMeister

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Used to do it often on a really cheap group phone sex line. The exhibitionist, voyeur, jump on in atmosphere made it a blast. I had a number of phone fuck buddies that were very, very hot on the phone. God only knows what they were like in real life but they were great at aural sex.

Then the phone sex company got greedy, raised rates ten fold,and changed to a model where you would call in, leave a message, listen to other messages and try to connect 1:1 with interested parties. Far less fun, fa r too expensive so they lost my business.

Fun days. Anyone know of a good, cheap, group line?

SensualGoth

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was reading the responses tonight .. Great opinions !

I used to be a professional Phone Sex Actress in the 90s.... I actually liked it.. The longest call I took was about 5 hours. Was that a weird one lol....

I of course had not done it in a long time so I was a bit rusty with my boyfriend but he seems to like it when we do it and when there is time. I love doing scenarios, telling him what I'd do to him or what I was doing at that moment.
He totally digs some of my role playing ideas. That's Hot! and yes we talk very DIRTY!.. I'd do it in person too .....

We all have our likes and dislikes ... It's taken me years to find someone with the same sexual appetite as me.

Phone Sex is only the beginning......

Computer Question: looks like it's his thumb with a over shadow made to look like he was jacking it ... kinda like the Disney Scandal thing?