phone sex.

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Years ago when I moved to Birmingham, someone started calling my apartment occasional and not identifying themselves but wanting to know my sexual preference, what I had on (since it was usually at night, I was nude) and how big I was.
A few times I would hang up since I had no idea if it was someone at work who suspected I was gay or some closet queen wanting to get their rocks off.
Several times I would play along and tell them I was beating off and ask if they were and if so, let me know when they got ready to cum so I could shoot my load also.
This went on for three or four months and after I could never get the caller to give me more information about themselves or meet somewhere, I finally told them I was recording the calls and would turn it over to Bell South or the police if they did not stop.
They got the message (pun intended) and did not call back. I got tired of playing their game and sometimes after a night out of drinking, I would already be asleep and have to work the next morning.
I imagine since caller ID is available now, much of this has ceased.