Phone sex....

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by RU8plusinNE?, Jan 12, 2008.

1. RU8plusinNE?

RU8plusinNE? New Member

Is anyone into phone sex?

Do you prefer talking to women or men while playing with yourself?

What do you like to talk about?

2. Fire Agate

Fire Agate New Member

ive done it a few times and really didnt like it. i'd put the phone right up to my cock so they could hear all the squishing noises of me masturbating:biggrin1:

3. classact1979

classact1979 New Member

Albums:
    I've been told I have the perfect voice for it. And to be honest, I'm great at giving it. Should have changed jobs years ago. LOL Would have been rich. But do I get anything out of it? Just a kick from knowing the reaction I get.

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

I never cared for it.

5. goodwood

Gold Member

Albums:
    I think this thread has been done before but since we have a new one...
    Phone sex is the best when you are missing your significant other and know what they look like, smeel like, what they like doing.having/giving/receiving/ and nothing that is said is off limits. It's hot. But given the fact that it is phone sex and vocal one must actually speak of the pleasure one is offering and/or receiving. Great fun. Highly recommend it.

6. ThisSpace4Rent

ThisSpace4Rent New Member

Yes. Though I think probably these days people do voice chat sex over the PC instead (since it's free).

Women.

Apart from some fun I had back when I was younger and just getting exposed to the internet, I've only done it with people I was in relationships with. So as for what I liked to talk about, fantasy scenarios involving things both of us enjoyed.

7. the_reverend

Gold Member

i've done it quite a few times with girlfriends and friends i've hooked up with. i think it's awesome fun, personally, as long as it's with someone you actually have some chemistry and affection with. i could never just call up a stranger on a phone sex line and do it. when i've had girlfriends go on long extended trips elsewhere or we'd both be talking and really horny with no way to actually get to each other, it made for an awesome substitute...just listening to them while you get them off through your words alone and getting turned on by their words and sounds of arousal. hell, listening to my girlfriend cum over the phone as i talk her to orgasm would usually be enough to drive me over the edge too.

sigh...like all sex, i miss it greatly. :p

8. cyberczar

cyberczar New Member

Totally into phone sex. Sometimes I have to travel for work. Most of the time I'm back in a day, but if I have to travel out west then I usually have to stay over in a hotel; so when I do my partner and I fire up Skype. It's great, and in a way it brings us closer together sometimes.

9. RU8plusinNE?

RU8plusinNE? New Member

I too have been told I have a great voice.

Strangely enough I have recently been enjoying talking to women about sucking huge cock. Must be a taboo thing?

Well if you ever feel like chating........:wink:

10. RU8plusinNE?

RU8plusinNE? New Member

What is Skype?

11. RU8plusinNE?

RU8plusinNE? New Member

12. ukrepeater

ukrepeater Member

Albums:
    I have had phone sex with men and women - seem to have a knack of talking women to orgasm (just on the phone that is!!). I like to describe what I would do if I met them and have been lucky to meet two and do it for real. With guys i choose those who have cuckold tendencies and talk about their wives. It usually brings them off very quickly. I sometimes masturbate - depends how turned on I get.

Draft saved Draft deleted