phone sex*

luvbgdk

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You seem like a real asshole.............phone sex.......hmmmm.....just how many chicks want to humor you? Get a life?

chilufya

Experimental Member
Media
Here's an idea for you: semaphore sex. It's a better workout, seeing that those flags are fairly sizable.

On the other hand, it's kinda hard to wigwag the message and whip your skippy at the same time. Gonna have to give that some more thought.

Text sex. Like there aren't enough knuckleheads on cell phones now...

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Here's an idea for you: semaphore sex. It's a better workout, seeing that those flags are fairly sizable.

On the other hand, it's kinda hard to wigwag the message and whip your skippy at the same time. Gonna have to give that some more thought.

:lmao:

It's easier for girls - just stick a flag in your hoo-hoo and wiggle ya butt!! :biggrin1:

(I am thinking of PMing the OP my ex-Mother-in-Law's mobile number - I'm really not sure who'd get the nastier shock though...)

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Damian Johnson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I think the three of us need a conference call

Pleeassse.... Im busy on a long distance call, and ive got three call waitings.....

Im thinking of setting up a switchboard tonight to handle the calls

"This is a recording, hello caller, yes, please hold, you are number 145 in the queue, we take your call seriously and someone will be with you in a minute, please hold, you are being charged at a peak rate..." :biggrin1: