Photo of Paul Michael Glaser - Starsky - in underwear

joe1

Expert Member
Media
I loved him when I was a teenager! Starsky & Hutch was probably the only show I NEVER missed. Years ago, at the height of S&H, I remember reading an interview with him in a teen magazine wherein the interviewer said that they met for the interview at Glaser's home - out at the pool while Paul wore a skin tight black bikini. Oh how many loads I shot just imagining that!! I was such a horny freakin' kid! I didn't even need a photo-just to hear that phrase describing him got me hard. HA! what a sick perv I was! I'm still hot for furry gvuys!!!

nippersnick

Just Browsing
Media
For Paul in his prime, try to find a copy of a TV movie called "Jealousy." It stars Angie Dickinson in 3 different stories about--what else--jealousy. In the story with Paul, he is married to Angie's daughter but Angie (and the audience) thinks he is married to Angie, until close to the end. All throughout the episode he runs around in nothing but skimpy swim trunks, dripping wet or sweaty and SO sexy--really at his prime, muscle-wise, and of course that gorgeous hairy chest. I don't have a VCR anymore and it will never be on DVD, but I can't tell you how often I've jacked off to his scenes. Look on eBay, I think that's where I found mine. A true piece of prime beef.

Last edited:

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Here are 2 I located.

Thanks! I had forgotten he was in the Houdini movie with the daughter from All in the Family and the Save the Children commercials (blanking out on her name at the moment).

Anyway, seeing a hot hairy guy in chains reminds me of my basement. :biggrin1:

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thanks! I had forgotten he was in the Houdini movie with the daughter from All in the Family and the Save the Children commercials (blanking out on her name at the moment).

Anyway, seeing a hot hairy guy in chains reminds me of my basement. :biggrin1:

LOL, uh, do tell...

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That'd be Sally Struthers. I remember liking that movie. Ethel Mertz (Vivian Vance) was in it too.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For Paul in his prime, try to find a copy of a TV movie called "Jealousy." It stars Angie Dickinson in 3 different stories about--what else--jealousy. In the story with Paul, he is married to Angie's daughter but Angie (and the audience) thinks he is married to Angie, until close to the end. All throughout the episode he runs around in nothing but skimpy swim trunks, dripping wet or sweaty and SO sexy--really at his prime, muscle-wise, and of course that gorgeous hairy chest. I don't have a VCR anymore and it will never be on DVD, but I can't tell you how often I've jacked off to his scenes. Look on eBay, I think that's where I found mine. A true piece of prime beef.

Yes, a good TV movie...he was so sexy in that one

psguy64

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Pbs is rerunning last winters Inspector Lewis shows and David Soul was a guest star he is a large man these days..........Glaser is 71 years old now